1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New Harden Jersey's available at Rockets shop

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheresTheDagger, Nov 2, 2012.

1. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Does anyone know where I can get a Parsons jersey online

doesnt seem to be anywhere, I needed it to ship internationally to canada

2. AB83Rules

AB83Rules Member

I am patiently awaiting the swingman Harden jersey also. In the mean time I picked up 2 Hats on Clearance, a Harden T Shirt and Rockets Sweater online.

3. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

Those black jerseys are sick. I mean that in the worst way possible. I really hope we never take the court in those.

4. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

Do any of you wear jerseys in public? I only wear mine to games.

5. stefanb

stefanb Member

They aren't that ugly guys come on. The Suns jerseys are pretty damn ugly. I don't know why we can't be more like the Lakers and the Knicks in terms of keeping the same color way and jersey designs. We should really just go back to our early jerseys like the one's Hakeem, Drexler, and Murphy and Ralph Sampson wore. That is our best bet. Sometimes "progress" and "looking to the future" is the worst option.

6. stefanb

stefanb Member

Just get one custom made at the NBA shop or the Rockets shop online. You can pick his number and put his name on the back. I know it's kind of corny but it's the same exact thing.

7. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I would never buy the black one, looks like a bulls jersey

8. RayStats34

RayStats34 Member

I just ordered my jersey....get it in 2 days...:)

9. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Wearing a jersey is impossible in public. They look ridiculous with those pointy shoulders.

10. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

Ate the black ones just for fans? Or will they be worn on the court?

11. Defy9

Defy9 Member

Does anyone know if the alternates have large shoulders like the regular jerseys? I bought a small Jeremy Lin home jersey a while ago and the shoulders on it are massive...

12. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

I like his number...very special...

13. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

I don't get the hate on wearing jerseys in public. I wear them more than others, but I tend to wear my Texans jerseys more in public since there are only 8 games to go to a year....

14. NateNate

NateNate Member

The cut of our jersey are my main complaint!! they are hideous... I would welcome a complete design, obviously.. but at least change the cut.

Sent an email to the rockets about this.. might not matter but it's the least i can do besides me always complaining about them

15. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Saw the Jerseys at the game Saturday, they look like ****. Very cheap looking.

16. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Anyone know if these black jerseys are in stock at TC?

[​IMG]

17. 00rocketgirl

00rocketgirl Contributing Member

No, I've never seen those on the shelves or racks in the team shop. I think that might be an nbastore.com only item.

if you haven't gotten one yet, it's now listed on the team shop website http://www.rocketsshop.com/rockets/...te+Jersey&pf_id=PAPLACAHEMDNBHLG&dept_id=3097
    Team shop will ship internationally.

Exactly what I said when I saw it for the first time. It is the exact same jersey. I did a side by side photo comparison, and then later was confirmed when people said it said Bulls on the tag.
    [​IMG]

Imagine Bulls fans walking around with our white with red swoopy arm hole trim jerseys with Bulls on the front.... LOL. Nice that the team shop offered a black alternate for fans to at least wear, but at least change up the jersey trim, that's a dead giveaway that it's a Bulls jersey.

Replica alternates have those same crazy large shoulders. If you don't want to go all Patterson and have to roll your sleeves, buy the Swingman Alternate jersey. Significantly smaller shoulders. It's more expensive but worth it in my opinion because of the smaller sleeves & sewed on letters and numbers. I can't confirm if the swingman jerseys for the home and away have different shoulder widths or not. Was in the team shop the other week and they were carrying Lin swingman jerseys but not Harden yet.

1 person likes this.
  18. Burko

Burko Member

i ordered one of those last year and have just received an email to say my order has been cancelled. Cheers NBA store!

19. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

We should have those as alternates!

20. just a word

just a word Member

...you know it's gotten to a Special Place, where even seeing Royce White's name/number on a jersey makes me somewhat peeved.:mad: