1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Never her fault.....

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Granville, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Granville

Granville Member

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...-donors/ar-AAkdFc9?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Hillary Clinton blamed FBI director James Comey for her stunning defeat in Tuesday's presidential election in a conference call with her top campaign funders on Saturday, according to two participants on the call.

Clinton was projected by nearly every national public opinion poll as the heavy favorite going into Tuesday's race. Instead, Republican Donald Trump won the election, shocking many throughout the nation and prompting widespread protests.

Clinton has kept a low profile since her defeat after delivering her concession speech on Wednesday morning.

On the phone call with supporters on Saturday, Clinton said her campaign and the national party had raised $900 million from more than 3 million individual donors, according to the two participants who spoke to Reuters.

Clinton said Comey was at fault for her loss after he decided to send a letter to Congress only days before the election announcing that he was reinstating an investigation into whether she mishandled classified information when she used a private email server while secretary of state from 2009 to 2012.

Comey announced a week later that he had reviewed emails and continued to believe she should not be prosecuted, but the political damage was already done.

Clinton told donors that Trump was able to seize on both of Comey's announcements and use them to attack her, according to two participants on the call.

While the second letter cleared her of wrongdoing, Clinton said that reinforced to Trump's supporters that the system was rigged in her favor and motivated them to mobilize on Election Day.

A spokesperson for Clinton could not immediately be reached for comment.

Note... It's also been reported that she's blaming Obama for not stopping Comey.

2. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

She's right

3. Granville

Granville Member

It's her fault for ever trying to hide her shady dealings on a private server to begin with. Her problems started because of a deliberate action of her own.

I run a charity and have a director level corporate job. I have 2 email accounts Edited I meant 3. You happy B-Bob?

charity
    employer
    personal

I don't mix any of the 3. The charity e-mail belongs to the charity. The work e-mail belongs to my employer. The personal is mine. People need to be certain in what capacity they are conversing with you. Your employer needs oversight in to how you are conducting business on their behalf. It's not that difficult of a concept.

#3 Granville, Nov 12, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
    Bobbythegreat and RocketsLegend like this.
  4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I don't like the woman, and maybe thats not the reason she lost, but if you think it didn't contribute you're crazy.

5. Hustle Town

Hustle Town Contributing Member

If the DNC agrees with you, prepare to get blown out again in 2018.

6. dmoneybangbang

Does it bother you Trump never released his tax records to demonstrate his dealings, how charitable he is, and how wealthy he is?

Does it bother you that Trump is going to put his business in a "blind trust".... run by his children?

Seems we will never know the extent of either of the candidates dealings as they are both equally good at taking advantage of the system on different sides of the equation.

7. Granville

Granville Member

It may have contributed but it's her own damn fault it became a factor. Throw in deleting the e-mail, her hubby interfering and all the I don't recall crap. She played a game trying to cover-up and it blew up in her face.

#7 Granville, Nov 12, 2016
    cml750 likes this.
  8. dmoneybangbang

Apparently the DNC need to elect a liar on the scale of Trump with Obama's personality to win in a climate of populism.

9. Granville

Granville Member

I wouldn't have voted for him if he had released his tax records.

I'm not in favor of the business being in a blind trust either. He needs to be pushed on details and have whatever arrangement he has full vetted before he takes office.

10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Granville, honest question: what are you going to do w all your emotional energy as she fades from relevance, just ages and walks her dogs?

And LOL at claiming two email accounts and listing three. Would not look good in an FBI investigation, I tell you what. :D

11. Granville

Granville Member

The DNC nominated a World Class Liar. You're right about her horrible personality. Save us some time... You don't think it was her own fault either. Just say that and move on.

12. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

just LOL at Hillary. Such a flawed candidate and such poor judgment...

Granville likes this.
  13. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

She shouldn't point fingers. It's embarrassing.

Granville likes this.
  14. Granville

Granville Member

It was a typo, big deal. The point is she did this to herself.

I guess I will have to ask you what's an acceptable use of my emotional energy. Do you want to comment on the subject of the thread?

15. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

First,

are you sure this country still exist in the year of 2018?

16. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

To do? Post about something you really like. Enjoy some positive thoughts.

My comments? Typical HRC and also the typical scapegoat routine one expects in the loser's call to major donors. Big whoop, I guess. Don't care about her much now beyond following her expanding lead in the popular vote.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  17. Dei

Dei Member

You don't? Get out.

Cries when things aren't going her way. Why do people think girls should be leading a country again?

#17 Dei, Nov 12, 2016
  18. Granville

Granville Member

I searched your last 60 posts and you're in the same threads as me. So how about you make an example for me to follow?

I guess maybe I care because it's just more fuel to the fire that leads all those misguided kids on the street. Hillary decided to seek the ultimate leadership position and now after she lost is showing why she would have been a terrible President.

cml750 likes this.
  19. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I think Hillary has a good point, but the larger issue is she should have blown out Trump. He wouldn't have been within striking distance if it weren't for her huge flaws and self-inflicted wounds.

20. dmoneybangbang

By that measure, the RNC elected a galaxy class liar. You like Trump's personality?

Of course Hillary had a hand in her demise. From my perspective the corruption was a wash and the dishonesty titled to Trump. I am policy type of guy so Trump's hot air never appealed to me.