1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Need some help

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockit, Jul 12, 2000.

Tags:
  1. rockit

rockit Contributing Member

Hey everyone,

Ok this is a lil premature but I am EXTREMELY bored. I am planning a trip to Houston this winter and just wanted some info as to where is the CHEAPEST place to stay, close to the Compaw Center and also where I can also go berserk shopping for Rockets stuff. And what is traveling within the city - like from the National airport and stuff.

Thanks soooo much to everyone in advance

Rockit

------------------

2. hoopjunkie

hoopjunkie Member

Yeah, Dream definately is one of if not THE best center of all time. [​IMG]

------------------
    - hoopjunkie

"when you come in da HOOD... things change."

3. Curly

Curly Member

rockit...I used to live in Htown, but can't provide you with much help on the Hotel bit. As far a merchandise, you can't go wrong with the Rocket Shop (dont' know exact name) in Memorial City Mall. It's on Interstate 10 West. Depending on what time of day it is...it could be anywhere from a 15 minute to 1 hour drive from downtown.

------------------
    In the end there will be no judges...only witnesses to my greatness.

4. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

How about directions to the BBS Hangout Forum?

C'mon people, is it that difficult to post in the proper forum??

[​IMG]

------------------
    We need some meat in the post and I don't mean Brian Grant!

[This message has been edited by RocketsPimp (edited July 12, 2000).]

5. rockit

rockit Contributing Member

Hey RPimp

I was thinking about posting there, but I was like hmmm, this is about the season, and a game, so I thought that maybe I'd be better off posting here. MY BAD!!!!

Rockit

------------------