1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Need some advice (should I ask this girl out?)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by JMAD21, Apr 24, 2017.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Quit being friend zoned. Ultimatum time.

You try and have a go at her. You can be friends with 4 or 5 tier chicks, the other chicks.

If she more than fits your profile, your type of prey, then just DO it.

That is how you do it with girls out of your league, they have their harems, so called 'entourage that wants to get into her pants'.

If it does not work out, at least she sees you as a Man not a boy. (Sorry, but I am actually growing to hate Friendzoning, have it your way if you must)

She just keeps you guys around to make her feel better about herself. Really is.

#21 daywalker02, Apr 25, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  2. the shark

the shark Member

Just go up to her and tell her that you'd like to go out on a date, just the two of you, to see if there's more to this friendship.

Being friends is always a great foundation to a relationship. If she is great and if she's not just down play it and say you're cool just being friends.

Quit being afraid. Life is too short. The regrets in life (the ones that TRULY eat at you) aren't the things you did but rather the things you DIDN'T do!!

You're letting fear win. You're thinking more about being rejected, and thus you don't take action. You should be thinking if you do take action, and she says "yes" to a date (it could lead to a relationship with a girl you really like). Focus on that.

Go watch the movie "we bought a zoo". There's a part in the movie where Matt Damon is teaching his kids about only having to be brave for twenty seconds. You can do that right? How long does it take to ask her out? Less than twenty seconds.

Quit being a tree hugger. If you want the fruit of life you have to be willing to crawl out on a limb to get it. Sometimes the branch brakes and you fall, but it's the only way you're going to get the fruit.

The thing about fear is if you don't learn how to face it down it will creep into EVERY area of your life. Think of all the things in life you're going to miss out on (and experience) if you let fear win. Just step out and do what you want to do. Once you take the first couple of steps (or say the first couple of words) I promise you'll see it wasn't as bad as you were building it up in your mind.

Facing fear is like a muscle and the more you do it the easier it will become. Each time you come to a situation that is fearful you'll be able to look back at specific situations you faced and remind yourself that you took action (and the results whether it worked out or not). You'll be able to remind yourself you didn't let fear win.

When it comes to finding the girl of your dreams all it takes is one. If you go up to 100 beautiful women and 99 of them say "no" and only one says "yes" does it really matter in the big picture how you found the one?

The more you face it the more confident you'll become, and with women they like confident men.

Just ask her out. Tell that fearful part of you to shut the F UP and go do what you got to do. You'll be ok whatever she says.

Jayzers_100 and daywalker02 like this.
  3. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Threesome? Obvious signal, breh.

Yaosthirdleg likes this.
  4. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

She wants you, or she's just the ultimate flirt.

If you're okay either way, make a move. What's the worst that could happen? She says no?

5. Exiled

Exiled Member

send her a link to this thread ,I'm serious

peleincubus likes this.
  6. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

Nah man, as Jimmy Butler would say, "I ain't about that life"

Yung-T likes this.
  7. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Where dem pics? No pics, no advise.

Disappointed in CF that no one asked for pics yet.

daywalker02 and Yung-T like this.
  8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Go to the gym.

Girl not responding?

Continue going to the gym.

She will want you when you're too fit or too busy for her. So just invest more thought in how to get past this boyish crush stuff and get into behaving less like a timid boy. Maybe get in touch with your inner warrior. The one your forefathers would have wanted you to be. Not someone who has to ask advice on courting maidens.

#28 dachuda86, Apr 25, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
    Space Ghost likes this.
  9. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Just ask her out.

10. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Don't bother. Just by creating this thread you've already made way too big a deal of it all. You're obviously a microblip on her radar. NEXT.

11. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

You're over-analyzing all of this. While you're going over it all in your head OVER AND OVER AGAIN, she's losing interest.

JUST ASK HER OUT.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  12. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Didn't read, I have adhd.

13. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

Thanks for all the responses, but I think some y'all misunderstood me a little. I'm just trying to figure if I should or shouldn't go for it. If I do go for it, it's not like I'll have to pump myself up or build the courage. I won't have any issues with that part. I've just had trouble reading the signs from this girl. That's all

14. body slam

body slam Member

or a relative.

Just ask her out. Worst thing that could happen is she says yes and everything goes wrong. If she says no at least you know where you stand.

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  15. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Need pics of girl to confirm

daywalker02 likes this.
  16. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

JUST ASK HER OUT.

17. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

Dang bro, chill lol

18. Nero

Nero Member

Life is short, definitely too short for regrets.

Just be honest with her, tell her you have liked her for some time, but out of respect for her relationship, you kept your distance. And now that you are afraid you might not see her again, you have realized you want to explore the idea of possibly starting something serious with her.

Ask her out, and don't fiddle around, just be completely honest.

That way, no matter what happens, you have gained a little personal self-confidence, and you won't have any regrets later. She may or may not accept the advances, but you'll sleep better at night either way.

19. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

OK, well here is the best advice I can give you. If you are getting mixed signals, then it's because she isn't seeing you as someone she wants to date. She would otherwise give proper signal, be it consciously or subconsciously. Girls aren't that hard to read. They aren't a mystery. I would move on unless you see that she's attracted to you.

If you think she's somewhat into you, just do it man. Why all the thinking about it? You're not scared are you?

20. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

From what you wrote, it doesn't look mixed at all to me. She wants you to ask her out. It sounds like you want to make it an issue of mixed signals because you have a courage issue. But, you're at a perfect little deadline. If you don't ask her out, you'll go your separate ways and never see each other again and the opportunity will be lost. You can tell her you didn't ask earlier because you were working together and didn't want to make create an uncomfortable situation for her, but that's past now with the year coming to an end. It also has the benefit that if she laughs in your face, you don't have to see her at work every day for the rest of your life. And so what really if you misread her signals and thought she was communicating an interest that isn't there? She'll say no, it'll sting a bit, then you'll go on with your life and the next rejection will hurt a bit less. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose.

Richie_Rich, FranchiseBlade and Nook like this.