1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Need Help Anyone own Rocket Player shoes

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by slinkyspine, Oct 22, 2010.

1. slinkyspine

slinkyspine Member

Been seeing post regarding Aaron Brooks Shoes, Luis Scola, and Shane Battier. I have been trying to buy online the Battier Shoe or Scola, also see Brooks shoe. Been warning with many scam fraudalant Chinese shoe websites, and I tried AntaPeak.com for the Battier shoe, but they asked for Western Union as payment method, which is a red flag to me. Anyone got any of these shoes, if so would greatly appreciate if you bought tell me where so it is trusted. If can't post website can email me at slinkyspine39@yahoo.com with the information. Thanks for your help, don't want to get burned. Thank you.

2. macho87

macho87 Member

3. slinkyspine

slinkyspine Member

Thanks, I see these guys are out of Toronto. Any info on the Battier and Scola shoes for legit place. Thanks.

4. macho87

macho87 Member

Nope. I searched around and couldn't find anything

5. AggieRocketsFan

Link didn't work for me? I was looking for AB's shoes the other day as well

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I tested this by going through to the payment page of the checkout at antapeak.com and they seemed to accept credit cards. I selected the Scola shoe. Are you sure only Western Union was offered.

7. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I had Charles Barkley shoes once when I was a kid

8. Charles Jones

Charles Jones Member

i got my nike hyperdunk low ABs through a nike outlet in California for $70 shipped......they were at the galleria house of hoops but im not sure if they are still there......ill be wearing mine on opening night and maybe in the future get them autographed :grin:

try calling the nike stores on their website and ask for them the product number on the ABs are 398451 100

9. slinkyspine

slinkyspine Member

I tested this by going through to the payment page of the checkout at antapeak.com and they seemed to accept credit cards. I selected the Scola shoe. Are you sure only Western Union was offered.

I had emailed the email address on that same website for some questions on styles and shoe sizes. They were very helpful. He requested I order through the email, I questioned why can't I use the credit card or Pay Pal, he said it was down and to send Western Union. I found that very odd, it seemed like you see the credit card stuff works. The other Red Flag, see the contact info, the phone number doesn't work for the store that was in LaPorte Indiana. They told me the sales were bad and it closed and it was coming from China. Did you get a confirmation email after ordering? Please let me know if it works, I really wanted the shoes, but no protection through Western Union, at least with your credit card, you have fraud protection and purchase protection. I would think that a company that is legit, could take credit cards. I also researched, and apparently alot of fraud with Chinese shoe company websites. Please keep me posted, I hope it works out for you, and if it does I will do what you did.