1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA trade rumors: Knicks keeping Carmelo Anthony over taking Rockets offer?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jayfree, Aug 4, 2017.

1. basketballholic

If Knicks mess with Melo he'll mess with them. They gave him the NTC. They've already agreed to deal him. They can't back out now. He'll expose them. And then if they don't trade him he'll totally lay down on them next season and then opt into 2018. Then they'll have to trade a pick to get rid of him or stretch him and eat the cap hit. They're not going to do that.

The Knicks are simply waiting to see if they can synergize a Melo trade with another trade and get more in the aggregate. Melo is a Rocket.

Richie_Rich, Deuce, The Cat and 2 others like this.
  2. Joshua0312

Joshua0312 Member

Ok. When it drags out and melo doesn't come to Houston I will find you, call you out, and let the world know I told you so. Is that what you want? No. All you have to do is not believe what I post. That's fine. But
    For giving you bad news? That's a little bit extreme but ok I will play.

3. J_Hunter_1977

J_Hunter_1977 Member

I normally wouldn't say this about a person. But he is such a pathetic liar that I hope he dies. Lol.

4. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Knicks going to keep Anthony in a suit.
    Smart front office move...:rolleyes:

5. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

For trolling like a 5 year old.

You don't know anything. Go back to whatever Blazers, Warriors fan forum shithole you crawled out from.

You go from whining like a little b**** about Melo, begging and pestering Codman for updates and now all of a sudden you are an insider and know someone who works the Warriors.

HA. You have a better chance of dying in a car crash in the next week than convincing anyone here to believe in your pathetic act in a lifetime.

Cash Cam and J_Hunter_1977 like this.
  6. ricky-retardo

ricky-retardo Contributing Member

Does that not work both ways? Why is that you have to reply in multiple threads saying the same thing. He is not coming to Houston....blah blah blah. All you have to do is not believe what people post as well. Pot....Kettle

J_Hunter_1977 likes this.
  7. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

great avi, my friend

pippendagimp likes this.
  8. Joshua0312

Joshua0312 Member

And that's fine to believe that as well. The Knicks don't see it that way at all but that's just from what I've heard. I don't know if it's all true or not but everything that's happened so far has been pretty on par with what I was told. I don't care if people believe it or not. I just wanted to pass along something I was told. But apparently that was a mistake on my part. Just tell the people what they want to hear

9. samtaylor

samtaylor Member

[​IMG]

These aren't the Melo rumors you're looking for

MadMax and jch1911 like this.
  10. J_Hunter_1977

J_Hunter_1977 Member

This is why I hate internet. This guy deserves a real life beat down for trolling us.

11. jch1911

jch1911 Member

Honestly, I think when Melo says "He is at peace." It's because what is the harm in waiting right now?
    He gets to play with Harden & CP3 in summer leagues IF HE WANTS.
    He can look for houses in Htown = no penalty.
    He can talk to any player on the Rox he chooses.
    It is only when "official" practices start that he would absolutely want to be here.
    So yeah, I think he is "at peace".
    Now when TC rolls around and Knicks are still stuck on stoopid, you might see a different picture.

And Joshua... go away. No need to keep repeating the same line over and over again. It.is.beyond.annoying

12. Play07

Play07 Member

Fine with me let's ride with Anderson and just see what happens. Maybe he increases his value

bawanyh likes this.
  13. RockWest

RockWest Contributing Member

Who's your insider source? Or is that your own speculation? Or did you just hear another random fan said something?

14. bawanyh

bawanyh Member

exactly my point. maybe ryno might turn out to be better for us then last year if melo trade falls apart. it is not the end of the world

15. Play07

Play07 Member

WHAt would morey do if he was Knicks GM in this situation ?

16. bawanyh

bawanyh Member

people will say whatever they wanna say. for now we dont have any inside news as what is going on behind those doors. I think we dont have to get heated just because of some random guy named joshua0312. we clutch fans are way better than that

jch1911 likes this.
  17. bawanyh

bawanyh Member

I dont think he has any inside source. he is just like pounder etc. some random guy trying to start heated arguement

18. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

In other words:[​IMG]

Crashlanded19 likes this.
  19. J.R.

J.R. Member

Sounds like things are really heating up in here @SamFisher

[​IMG]

sammy likes this.
  20. mockster

mockster Member

Honestly I think the Knicks are bsing. There gonna bring him back?.... yeah right.... that would be a disaster and make Knicks rep look even worse.

Keeping a disgruntled carmelo after telling him he's going to Rockets..

J_Hunter_1977 and bawanyh like this.