1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Game Action: 3/29/2019

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DreamShook, Mar 29, 2019.

1. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

I mean the same thing did happen to the Rockets against the Grizzlies a couple of weeks ago and it was even less blatant than Durants hold on Towns because it was after the shot. Durant did impede Towns from a shot attempt.

Patience likes this.
  2. Furious Jam

Furious Jam Contributing Member

Curry pointing at the ref like that, I would be ashamed if my son acted that way. They should've lost that game on a tech - they have no complaints.

Patience likes this.
  3. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

This is true, but Curry and Iggy 100% should have been called for techs for taunting the refs like that. I don’t care how much time is on the clock, that was blatantly out of line.

4. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

Deserves its own thread.

hakeem94 likes this.