1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Game Action: 3/11/2017

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Clutch, Mar 11, 2017.

1. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Such a bad ending to a great great game and performance. I understand taking advantage of the defense on transition but I wish we called a timeout. Literally the worst luck that the chase pass went to Dwight because he was the only one running and spotted up at the 3.

2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I don't understand why the Warriors would bench everybody against the Spurs... being only 1 game ahead of the Spurs in the standings.

I think Leonard is the sure fire MVP if the Spurs take and hold 1st seed. If you take a good look at their roster, it's not that special, in fact I think Leonards supporting cast is about equal to the Rockets, Aldridge numbers dropped without adding the expected efficiency, to me his impact for them isn't THAT much better then the impact that Gordon gives us. It's just Leonard and a bunch of great to good role players, same as Rox, except Leonard is leading them to the 1st seed, 60+ win season.

3. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Very true and good point. I still think we had plenty of open looks that just couldn't fall, but given we only got off 32 attempts, what you say is very true.

4. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Frustrating that the Thunder beat the Spurs and Jazz and that the Rockets did not beat the Spurs and Jazz. :mad: