1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Game Action: 2/22/2018

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Clutch, Feb 22, 2018.

1. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

I'm going to go watch Harden drill a dagger in Curry's face and then block the s*** out of him again

2. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Is DeAndre Jordan a point forward?

3. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

Westbrook's game winners this year have come against the mighty Hawks, Nets, and Kings. If he starts getting MVP talk after that I am going to lose it.

4. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i woke up and saw that last few minutes of the clippers game. curry's last 2 made 3's came off of obvious moving screen bumps by donkey

5. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

If this is the type of defensive IQ DJ's going to bring to the team, then I don't want him.

6. OTMax

OTMax Member

How dumb did the Clippers and Doc look with that defense on Curry?! Curry even mouthed “are you kidding me?” after his last 3..

7. buffalobills!!!

Nobody has damaged their reputation since retiring more than Shaq

ryano2009 likes this.
  8. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

9. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

perhaps its even better they are breathing in our necks because if we gain advantage of 3-4 games we might relax and lose the rhytm.. that s what happened to worriers earlier in the season

10. Swiss Roll

Swiss Roll Member

He made a second channel

Reeko likes this.
  11. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

announcer said hes best pct in pick and roll or something

12. Fantasma Negro

Or you could just watch the knicks play. They play defense and they can score. Mudiay fits with this roster more cohesively than he did in Denver, Kyle O'Qinn is one of the most vastly underrated centers in the league, Kanter can score the ball, Hardaway can score, Lee is a two way player, Beasley can score when he wants to, Frankie Smokes is a defensive stopper, and we know what the Zinger can do. Looking at a starting lineup of Mudiay, Lee/Burke, Beasley, Zinger, O'Quinn /Kanter that is good enough in the east to be a six seed but the glaring weakness is sf, and obviously Zinger is out for the season but I'm speaking conceptually. They need a two way player at sf and then they'd make some real noise

13. BackdoorHarden

All I heard on ESPN was Tripble Double and Game Winning shot from WB.

They did not mention he was 4 for 14 FG, 1 for 6 3's, and 8 Turnovers against the Mighty Tanking Kings.

ESPN already doing the WB should be MVP again. Why? Tripble Double again this season.

I swear to god, they make me want to punch my computer screen to even mention WB in the same breath as Harden. They are not even close

buffalobills!!! likes this.
  14. buffalobills!!!

That company is desperate for viewers and they REALLY cater to the casuals more than ever. Best to not watch and laugh when you hear about them

15. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Yes Dekker is a scrub. I called it from Day 1. Utterly useless and I got flack for that LMAO

RasaqBoi likes this.
  16. J.R.

J.R. Member

HOLY **** HE'S BACK?! :eek::eek::eek:

Welcome back breh!

17. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member