1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Game Action: 12/5/2018

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DreamShook, Dec 5, 2018.

1. HP3

HP3 Member

Cmon man, miss me with with that "deep play off experience" play offs are playoffs, Bucks have the experience. Not to mention they have the best net rating in the league which is a pretty good indicator for playoff success.

2. YOLO

YOLO Member

Bc when you look at their depth which is their bench and what was originally pointed out, their experience is limited. Might even be less than milw depth.

3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Every time I watch the Lakers I wonder what Lebron did with Lonzo's dad.

Seriously.. Where is he!?

Deuce, hakeem94, tinman and 2 others like this.
  4. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

I’ve been thinking the same. Do you think he told him if he ever ran his mouth or showed his face he would drop Lonzo from the team? Lebron got the LeBalls that’s for sure.

hakeem94 likes this.
  5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I think it's something worse. That is too tepid a threat to scare Lonzo's dad.

I'm thinking Lebron said he would make sure LaMalo (Lonzo's younger brother) never played D-1 basketball. I think Lebron is grimy; he went for the family I have no doubt.

hakeem94 likes this.
  6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I just realized something: Lebron moved to the West and brought the East with him. There hasn't been this much parity and trash play in the west since... well I don't know when, but it's been a long f-cking time.

[​IMG]

shvedsucks likes this.
  7. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

I wish Harden had Lebrons hunger for the game of basketball.

Are y’all watching this game? Lebron is seriously something else.

8. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

He does. Harden is always playing basketball NEVER takes a day off unless he is forced.

Some Players just have certain limitations. Harden has a bunch of dumb ass tendencies that manifest in the worst moments. Harden also is allergic to recognizing the moment. Lebron is a master at recognizing his moments.

shvedsucks and HP3 like this.
  9. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Harden’s skills in Lebron’s body would be something else

10. Juxtaposed Jolt

What? There is a clear difference in getting eliminated in the semis / ECF, and getting eliminated in the first round.

Bucks have made it 3 times in the past 5 years, getting eliminated in the first round each time.

Raptors have made it 5 years straight, making it to the ECF once and making it to at least the semis 3 years straight. And in each of the past 3 years, they've been bounced by LeBron.

Don't get me wrong - the Bucks look strong this year. But they definitely have the experience of making it to the playoffs only to get bounced in the first.

Playoffs are not playoffs.

11. Juxtaposed Jolt

Agree to disagree.

For me, playoff experience or not, in looking at the depth charts of both teams, I'd rather take Valanciunas, Van Vleet and Anunoby before considering anyone off Milwaukee's bench. Maybe Ilyasova over Anunoby, but that's it.

In fact, take the two best players away from both sides (Kawhi/Lowry and Giannis/Bledsoe or Giannis/Middleton) and I'd pick Toronto, still.

hakeem94 likes this.
  12. HP3

HP3 Member

Really? Chris Paul who had never made a conference finals, did so last year and balled there. Basketball is basketball man, sure experience matters but who's better always wins out. Bucks are a second seed with the HIGHEST point differential in the league by a big margin if they keep that up, the Raptors arent going to be "leagues" above them. By the way Bud is way better Nurse. Their playoff experience isnt going to win it for them, their talent/coaching is, same for Milwaukee.

hakeem94 likes this.
  13. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

14. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

15. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

somewhat agree but i think you may be lacking the context here

just bear in mind that lebron played last 5 years in the weak ass east always surrounded with 2 allstars (always coasting til playoffs) while harden played with no allstar and with no star help except that one year when howard was an allstar and always had to spend himself in RS

playing in the east harden would be 60 win every single year and if he had 2 allstars playing alongside him he would have had a lot of finals appearences and rings today

then you would have probably thought of him as a master of recognizing the moment

HP3 likes this.
  16. YOLO

YOLO Member

then this doesn't really have anything to do with the discussion then bc it was specifically about depth and the playoff experience.

17. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Watching a number of those games last night. Was thinking the same. Teams in the west piling up wins. The Thunder piling up wins.

HP3 likes this.
  18. HP3

HP3 Member

It literally feels like all the life has been sapped out of this team. There are so many problems to fix. And tbh...I'm honestly thinking Morey should just deal Gordon and those 4 pics for something really good cause otherwise, its lookin real bad.