1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA, ESPN working on HORSE competition

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Apr 4, 2020.

1. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

The average celebrity struggle with to make free throws, so celebrities would be too easily eliminated.

Wnba players add suspense since some might expect a wnba player to possibly defeat a retired nba player.

The wnba player attracts female audience perhaps teenagers. This competition is like a reality show.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

You're right. This isn't about competition. It has to be about entertainment. Cast the celebrities. Let the Horse game be the afterthought.

3. Jontro

Jontro Member

i would be more interested in a bspn "journalist" death match. put them in a cage until none stands alive.

Invisible Fan likes this.
  4. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

They featured women basketball players in horse since the wnba season is supposed to start in summer. Women's basketball supposed to start.

ESPN us only gonna allow recognized sport athletes since the cable station is more geared for sports.

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I heard that Indonesian journalists are especially stout and thicc.

6. Jontro

Jontro Member

sure but no one is interested to see them die. i for one, would do payperview of f'ing a smith vs doris burke. they can wear face masks if they need to. then maybe cowherd and that fat breh. i don't even care if they're not on bspn... then have max killerman perform a sick rap for the halftime show.

daywalker02 likes this.
  7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I think they should double down on their pathetic start: select the worst shooters in the league and have them do web-mediated horse against failed contestants from The Biggest Loser. I would watch that. Plus each game of horse would be mercifully short.

BigDog63 and pippendagimp like this.
  8. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

WTH, thought this was a joke

9. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

That makes them different from far too many NBA players...how?

10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Last one standing fights a wild horse.

Hungry Games prequel on PPV:

Windhorst v wild horse.

B-Bob and Jontro like this.