1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA 2K19 Gameplay Video

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Deuce, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

LOL, this gameplay video has Harden doing the "nosebleed" thing at the 33 second mark.

2. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Reminds me of a funny story from this past season. It was Game 7 of the WCF, and we were sitting next to a couple. Harden had one of his signature dunks on Donkey, and when he was running back down the court, he was doing his "nosebleed" celebration. The guy looks at the girl and says, "Man, he always hits his nose with the ball when he dunks. You'd think he'd figure out how not to do that." I tried to mind my own business, but then she said, "Yeah, it's weird. He does that a lot. He needs to stop dunking." I lean over and say, "Actually, that's his celebration. He's making fun of the fact that he got so high on the dunk that his nose bleeds from the altitude." They both look at me with this confused look, and after a long pause, the girl says, "Oh.....I wasn't very good at physics."

3. Swiss Roll

Swiss Roll Member

Can't wait for kiddies with Mommy's credit card pay $60 for the game then another $200 to get to 99 overall to prevent losing and bruised egos.

tonyt8605 likes this.
  4. JW86

JW86 Member

boring

5. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

I used to love 2k before they screwed up the myplayer thing and kept asking for money to increase your player's ratings

6. jamisonrocket

jamisonrocket Member

Stopped playing when they refused to do anything about off balling