1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA 2K players tournament

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Wommy, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Wommy

Wommy Member

Is it weird that I totally enjoyed watching NBA 2K players tournament between LaVine vs Ayton?

Ayton picked Rockets and the dude's got a man crush on Ben Mclemore for real.

2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I don't find other people playing video games to be watchable, love playing them myself though.

Certainly, many people do enjoy it. People streaming games on twitch and youtube is booming. Kids especially love it, it seems like every 5 year old watches fornite streams.

3. Wommy

Wommy Member

I do find it enjoyable depends on the games they play. I love playing games myself too.

However, I never really liked watching 2K that much. I just enjoyed a lot more when watching Ayton using Rockets. Missing the Rockets and NBA too much I suppose.

ThatBoyNick likes this.
  4. PhiSlammaJamma

Watching is a million dollar business in video games...and a ga-zillion dollar industry in general.

I was rooting for the rockets ex and Ayton. It's all good right now.