1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Natl Security Advisor Flynn may have violated law speaking w/ Russians

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 10, 2017.

1. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Just wanted to note that this is some of the positive fallout from "negging" -- acting poorly and belligerently so that people fall all over themselves to praise you when you do something sensible.

We're all so happy to have a potential NS advisor who is not either a cranky fool, a Russian puppet, or outright dangerous crackpot.

Normally, we might shrug or give at most a golf clap to this latest suggestion. LOL. But I'm still happy about it -- it's an important position, and hopefully he can bring some common sense and data to the table.

2. mick fry

mick fry Member

Maybe the left wing loonies won't drop their pants and moon the world over this decision. That's a big maybe!

3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

LOL. Tells you how focused that press conference was. You're right though I knew that Acosta had been nominated and is far less scary and more of a Pence/GOP pick.

4. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Like the new guy - critically opinionated. Flynn had to go.

5. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

6. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

LOL, I don't think you actually realize what this information request is looking to get info on...

7. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

The truth

8. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

LOL!

[​IMG]

9. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

You hit on the nail. McMaster sacked Bannon this morning from the NSC, with Trump's blessing. Very prescient on your part. Are the Rockets winning it all this year?

Deckard likes this.
  10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Thanks for the acknowledgement. I had forgotten about that post. :)

I'm "better" with political predictions than I am with predicting how the Rockets will play (and I certainly miss some of my political predictions). I think they are capable, if everyone is healthy (no sure thing at all, at the moment), of making it to the Finals. If they get to the Finals? I think they can beat any Eastern Conference team. Making it out of the West is a much bigger task, in my opinion.