1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nate McMillan says Paul George is not a leader; Paul George agrees.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DreamShook, Oct 26, 2017.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

There is nothing wrong with being a top athlete on a team and not wanting to be the captain/ leader.

2. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

Lol Can you imagine Harden playing in the eastern confernce, dude would beat Lebron ass like a drum putting up over 60 wins and winning mvps. Most of hardens losses in the playoffs have come againist stacked warriors teams

3. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

if he can carry a team with ryan anderson with the 2nd highest player to 60 wins in the west last year

no way he won't be #1 in the east if he played with the cavs irving & love

and the rockets with lebron will be lucky to win 51 last year only to lose in the 1st round or get swept in the 2nd round

RocketsTruth likes this.
  4. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Put Harden on a team like Philly or Washington & they would run through the East.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  5. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

EASILY

6. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

Really? They are an adult, so occasionaly can't lack passion/hard work attitutde/professionalism etc.?? You sound like a teenager who doesn't know what an adult is.
    An adult is a teenager in grown's man body who knows when to bite his tounge and is responsible. Then there are some adults who don't care about those things.
    Lol at some who think you are automatically responsible and passionate about your work when you grow up...

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It's becoming a trend.

#Being a Non Leader and being called out for it.

#27 daywalker02, Oct 27, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
  8. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

Paul George is at best the 2nd or 3rd option. He needs direction and I don’t think he has that killer instinct.

9. J.R.

J.R. Member

Kevin Durant says he’s happy to be in a situation with the Warriors where he’s not the face of the franchise.

In a feature by GQ’s Zach Baron, Durant added that he’s “bad at saying, ‘Stand behind me and follow me.’”

“Steph Curry is the face of the franchise, and that helps me out, because I don’t have to,” he said.

“I don’t want to have to be the leader. I’m not a leader. I’m bad at saying, ‘Stand behind me and follow me.’

“No. I’m one of those guys that’s just like, ‘Let’s do this **** together. Let’s just work everybody together. I don’t mind being on the front line with you, but let’s come and do it together.’

“That’s my way of leadership. I’m leading by example.”

Vivi likes this.