1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Natalee Holloway] Greta grilling Joran Van Der Sloot

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by baller4life315, Nov 24, 2008.

Tags:
  1. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

Anybody else seeing this on Fox News? Wow, this kid is a piece of ****. He's changing his story yet again. This time claiming some rich man offered him $10,000 for a "blond girl". Details are still coming.....

This kid should be thrown into a shark tank. I swear he's making this up as he goes.

#1 baller4life315, Nov 24, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2008
  2. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

3. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

I just started watching it and she is grilling him!

Why the heck did he even agree to the interview?

4. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

I don't think he killed her. It sounds like she died on him either with alcohol poisoning or drug overdose and he panicked and got rid of the body. I'm surprised an accomplice and body hasn't come forward.

5. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

LOL....Greta caught him in the middle of a lie so he's trying to get up and leave.

This kid couldn't be any guiltier even if he tried. And believe me, he's trying VERY hard.

6. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

He gives her the green light for what? :confused:

7. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

About an international (murder) mystery in which a young American high school girl just disappears?

I can't imagine.

:rolleyes:

8. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

I don't think he had any ill intentions.

But he knows now that he is seemingly safe from the law so he is being a jerk.

9. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

I'm with you man...Let it go people, let it go. There are atrocities in the world everyday much worse than this that receive no attention. Moral of this story is don't do drugs or drink your ass off unless you're prepared for the consequences.

10. aghast

aghast Member

Maybe all those African pirates are really just trying to kidnap pretty white girls on cruise ships, to raise awareness about Darfur? I'm sure van Susterenenen would cover that story then.

11. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

QFT. It's amazing to me that Natalee Holloway has been painted by the media as some innocent American teen corrupted and slaughtered by evil foreigners. Lest we forget: she was was an under-age teenager binge-drinking and toking her way across an unfamiliar country, hooking up with strangers every night, and generally acting with little to no regard for her own personal safety. Did she deserve to die? Of course not. But I have trouble mustering a great deal of sympathy for her or her negligent parents when they couldn't be bothered to protect themselves from just this kind of situation.

12. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Ummm, that's what 90% of kids do on Spring Break, amigo

13. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I think Fox News spends entirely too much time on this case. They are only doing it for sensational reasons.

Sincerely,

[​IMG]

WHERE IS CAYLEE??

Breaking News: Exclusive video of Caylee's 1st birthday party!!!!

14. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

Not to sound heartless, but I agree. There are many terrible things that happen throughout the world. This one is not any different.

15. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

She is detrimental to my very being.

16. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

Which makes it right? Which makes it OK? I'm not saying people can't go out and have a good time. But use at least some sense. Take a friend/witness/wingman. Stick to public areas. This girl kept making one stupid decision after another, and she's probably paid the ultimate price for it.

17. Christopher

Christopher Member

Shock horror, Van Sustern is dragging out the death of a young white woman out over the course of three years......