1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My favorite moment in yesterday's game: when Tjones missed that wide open layup...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rofflesaurus, May 15, 2015.

1. kevtse

kevtse Member

My favorite moment was Trevor's celebration after brewer hitting that go ahead theee pointer! He threw that punch heavier than mayweather for sure, thats heart!

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Coming out of a River's timeout, Ariza chasing down Reddick through every pick Clikps could throw at him as the clips desperately tried to execute a drawn up play for a Reddick 3.. Reddick still got the ball in the corner, but could smell Ariza on his ass for a block so threw it to Griffin who drove for the BLOCK BY SMOOVE!!

1 person likes this.
  3. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Trevor & Josh both had good celebrations after that 3. This is pretty awesome, as far as great moments go:

[​IMG]

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Does anyone have the video of long head-to-head embrace and chat between McHale and Josh...post game. The ESPN game has it, I think right after Josh gets interviewed (or before). Wish I could screen capture.

5. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhd......... :,|

This pic right here.

And this goes with the report that Howard was holding back tears cause he wanted to win that game so bad. 20-20 game. You were WRONG Los Angeles. Dwight has the stuff. He's always had the stuff. He STILL has the stuff.

And McHale truly is a major reason why Dwight is here. A player's coach, a big man's coach/mentor. A Hall of Famer. One of the greatest ever. I got the feels from this picture. #SOMUCHBELIEVE

1 person likes this.
  6. cbk41

cbk41 Member

Mayweather throws punches? :confused:

7. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

Rivers hit an and1 a few plays later. They didn't quite stopped.

8. ribbit

ribbit Member

Dale Carnegie type of leadership. ;)

9. bro2044

bro2044 Member

2, and then runs!

10. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Y'all are forgetting DJ's monster block on Dwight, right after Blake's 180 layup. That sequence was pretty humiliating.

11. tmacman

tmacman Member

My favorite moment was when the guy in the stands realized it was over and tried to act like he wanted to fight me cause I was talking so much noise haha.