1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Want To Buy Mutombo Bobble Finger

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by RedRowdy4Life, Apr 12, 2014.

1. RedRowdy4Life

RedRowdy4Life Member

Does anyone have a Mutombo Bobble Finger they are willing to sell? One just sold on eBay for $94+ shipping

2. rofflesaurus

rofflesaurus Member

I got one that's been sitting at home in near perfect condition. Don't have the box though. I'll sell it to you for 80.

3. BigSherv

BigSherv Contributing Member

Good luck paid fifty the day after the game. I can only imagine how much it goes for now.

Every C&D commercial increase the selling price I am sure. It has to be one of the most unique bobble anythings ever. Bobble finger??? Only one guy does that.

4. sdelgad8

sdelgad8 New Member

I'll give you $50 for Mutumbo. Email me Sdelgad8@outlook.com

5. RedRowdy4Life

RedRowdy4Life Member

Sorry Sdelgad8, I've already purchased it from Rofflesaurus. Btw thanks again Rofflesaurus!

6. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

7. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

I've been looking for one of these for years. Almost snatched one up on eBay a few weeks ago, but someone swooped in at the last minute and outbid me.