1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Game 3 between the Knicks and Pacers in Indiana. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Muslim woman charged for making up Subway attack by Trump Fans

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

[​IMG]

A young Muslim woman who reported being harassed on the New York subway by supporters of US President-elect Donald Trump has been arrested for fabricating the story, officials say.

Yasmin Seweid, 18, said three men had called her a "terrorist".

She has been charged with filing a false report and obstructing governmental administration.

She reportedly later admitted to police she had been out drinking and had made up the story as an excuse.

The student originally told police the men had told her to "get out of this country" and to "get the f****** hijab off your head!", NBC reports.

She said they had tried to tear off her headscarf and that no bystanders had intervened during the alleged incident on 1 December. She also said that one of the men had grabbed her bag, breaking the strap.

"It breaks my heart that so many individuals chose to be bystanders while watching me get harassed verbally and physically by these disgusting pigs," she said on Facebook one day later, according to NBC.

Then, last Friday, the woman was reported missing, in a case that was widely reported on US media. She was found one day later.

She was arrested on Wednesday and admitted fabricating the story to avoid getting into trouble with her parents.

Link

The sneaky muslim-next-door is at it again!

2. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I wonder if she was getting closed fist punches to the face like Tawana Brawley's mom was giving her for staying out late and partying.

3. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

She's lucky she's in USA. In jail or maybe dead if she did what she did somewhere else.

4. Dei

Dei Member

She's hot. Probably crazy in bed.

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

What a idiot of a lady. Doesn't she know that their are fools like Dei and Honey Bear that take nook and cranny anecdotes and extrapolate that to a general condition?

Now every xenophobic ******* has more reason to believe every minority individual in existence cries wolf when they report being mistreated.

6. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

what is this now the 5th fake hate crime pinned on Trump supporter after the election? Again like I said it before, a lot of leftists and some right wingers have victim hood mentality. It's like they want racism to happened to them. Why else would you hoax a hate crime?

7. Dei

Dei Member

LOL What? I never even said anything about that. I just said she was hot.

8. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

This is what the left does - they make up fake news to fire up racism stories. Mike Brown and BLM was founded upon a "fake news" lie -- "hands up don't shoot". Now these stories. Shame

Rowdy4Life likes this.
  9. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

You must like Drag Queens and Trannies....

10. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

#media conspiracy

she is pretty hot

11. Dei

Dei Member

I see you like drag queens and trannies too.

12. Nook

Nook Member

Someone doesn't want to be a repressed Muslim and is conflicted as hell realizing her faith is absurd.

No doubt she is DTF, but fellas beware.. she is dangerous.

13. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

What was it you were saying about fools taking nook and cranny anecdotes and extrapolating that to a general condition?

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  14. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

when the left gets caught all they can do is make jokes about it. if this was a conservative crack pot white dude, holy hell the libtards would be going crazy about how racist and evil the right is.

15. fchowd0311

I made a generaltion about xenophobes. Omg. Shame on me. Did you assume I was referring to you also when I 'stereotyped' xenophobes?

16. Exiled

Exiled Member

at least she not like that women in Dubai ,who slept with everyone, then accused them of rape.

17. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Oh I know that you were stereotyping xenophobe assholes. nah, it didn't apply to me in the least. Just wanted to clarify that you were stereotyping.

18. fchowd0311

FOr some reason, I just don't feel bad stereotyping racists/neo-nazis/ xenophobes.

Here's the thing. If you use these incidents to disqualify legitimate concerns of bigoted incidents towards minorities, you are a racist/bigot. It's that simple.

I'm not saying you are going to do this but I'm quite confident that posters like Dei and Honey Bear will.

19. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Horny Bear needs to show her the proper American ways!

20. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Was this woman a liberal? I haven't seen that. She might be, but I haven't seen that to be shown as of now.