1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Musings while shopping online

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Dr of Dunk, Jun 12, 2000.

Tags:
  1. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

In my never-ending quest to continually provide this BBS with useless conversations, I give you the following to not respond to:

I just bought some cologne. Two bottles of the stuff. One of the ones you guys that are into colognes just have to try is the new Hugo BOSS. The other one I got on recommendation from another person -- Curve by Liz Claiborne. I personally like Hugo BOSS more, but I digress...

I was perusing around amazon.com's site and noticed they had a store for fragrances and such. I said, what the heck, lemme go look... I found 2 things of note. They are as follows :

1) There is an aftershave called "Diesel". How many of you would buy an aftershave called "Diesel"? Not sure about you, but if I'm buying that, then you can also throw that can of WD-40 into my basket; I need something for my constipation. I'm sure this fragrance was intended for the trucker in you.

2) There is a massage product called "BackMasseur" made by a company named (get this) HoMedics. I'm sure it was meant as a play on "Home Medics", but come on, you capitalize the "M" like that and it completely ruins the original intent. Ho Medics. Indeed.

Anyway, just another installment in Dr Of Dunk's continuing efforts to provide you with content you probably won't respond to. Have a good one.

------------------
    Just shut up and post

2. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

I love the way you put random letters together and they some how make words and these words randomly laided out so well by DoD make no sense at all.

------------------
    CUT Tino
    Isn't it amazing how quickly everyone did a Cat Backflip!!!!!

3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Did he just say "laided"?

[​IMG]

------------------
    Just shut up and post

4. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

Obviously a foreign word for you Dr

------------------
    CUT Tino
    Isn't it amazing how quickly everyone did a Cat Backflip!!!!!