1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Music] Worst Song of All Time?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DCkid, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

I'm going to listen to Exile on Main Street for the rest of the day to cleanse me from that evil ****.

For anyone else that wants some:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QqEi1rmwEm4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

For those people who have kids and remember the show, "Bear in the Big Blue House", Ms. Black's non-autotune voice sounds like Treelo, LOL.

3. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

It is fake - it is the exact same melody as "Friday" although that hasn't stopped other artists from doing that. I remember someone once saying about AC/DC, of all people, pretty much sang the same song over and over but with different words.

Also see Rick Astley with Never Gonna Give You Up and Together Forever.

4. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

How has no one mentioned this hit?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/99j0zLuNhi8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I hope this one doesn't crash the site. :eek:

5. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k4WM7tl0E-Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not embedding a full version of this song, because it's just not right to do that to anyone.

6. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

I'm in the middle of a coffee shop howling at my laptap and getting evil looks from everybody around me thanks to you.

That said, job well done! :cool:

7. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

Damn you, whoever it was that convinced me to tough it out and listen through this song. I need a medic. Damn you! I'm sorry guys ... I'm a musician. I've heard a lot of bad music in my time. I have heard some truly atrocious, ear-bleeding stuff.

NOTHING, I mean, NOTHING, comes close to the soul-torturing, mental waterboarding catastrophe that is this Rebecca Black song.

8. Hou_rox

Hou_rox Member

Ladies and gentlemen, the sequel!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_6CZyaUBpAM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Swag.

9. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Rebecca Black clearly shows white Americans care about catchiness and not much else. Like I'm a middle aged white woman with 2 daughters and yes I look like a tree trunk but Im cruisin in my SUV and jammin to Rebecca Black yeah let's get aggressive and join some more extra c activities kickin in the front seat yeah Friday Friday we're all gonna drink some soft drinks and eat cheeto's yeah it's so catchy lol omg forever 21.

1 person likes this.
  10. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

Ok so I've been ignoring this thread mostly because I thought it was going to be some generic rant about some Britney Spears song or something.

But wow... that was a bad song.

I haven't looked it up or anything, but is it supposed to be a joke? It sounds like almost like a Saturday Night Live skit or something. My favorite part: "Yesterday was Thursday... tomorrow is Saturday"

Awesome! :)

11. NMS is the Best

12. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

<object width="442" height="375" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/tegwebapps/tbs/tbs-www/cvp/teamcoco_432x243_embed.swf?context=teamcoco_embed_offsite&videoId=246585" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/tegwebapps/tbs/tbs-www/cvp/teamcoco_432x243_embed.swf?context=teamcoco_embed_offsite&videoId=246585" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="442" height="375"></embed></object>

1 person likes this.
  13. Disciple of RP

Disciple of RP Contributing Member

The song was written by two black guys. [sarcasm]Guess they have us white people all figured out b/c this song is a HIT, baby![/sarcasm]
    :rolleyes:

14. Billy Bob

Billy Bob Member

More than ever, these days, idols are manufactured. Talent has become irrelevant.

15. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Rebecca Black is not an idol, she's a joke and everyone including herself knows that.

Too bad she's cashing in big time by being extremely terrible.

16. Billy Bob

Billy Bob Member

She was an attempt at the process which is a good example. Just like the weekend video.

NKOTB proved to music producers that they can manufacture idols. You had campy teenage groups before, but they were mostly home grown, starting in the garage. Their looks had more to do with their success, but they had some of talent, wrote their own songs, played instruments...etc.

Now, they're synthetic. A producers will say, "Get some good looking teens together and use auto-tune... and get J who wrote songs for X,Y and Z, tell him to change it up a bit this time, but not too much."

17. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

"Friday" by Rebecca Black, as interpreted by a bad lip reader

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1GaKaGwch0U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

18. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EGttPMtpJu8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Acoustic cover by the guys from Epic Rap Battles of History. Best part is the rap section.

19. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

BUMP! Because it's Friday, and I'm actually excited.

20. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member