1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Movie] KONG: Skull Island

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by percicles, Jul 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Kong is King - That is how the 3D was

2. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Feel free to google her 'fappening' pics if you don't think dem teddies are as big as they looked in the movie (which wasn't even that big).

3. Yaosthirdleg

Yaosthirdleg Member

You would let her gargle your balls.

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

She is the ONE then.

5. Pbev99

Pbev99 Member

hmm....I liked it way better than Godzilla. We actually got to see Kong throughout the movie instead of just 5 minutes. I agree there were too many characters in Skull Island but the main guy in Godzilla was pretty boring. I enjoyed it and may check it out again. :)

GRENDEL likes this.
  6. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

8/10--i enjoyed it more than i did logan

7. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Movie was very meh. Last godzilla movie left a bad taste and for some reason I kept thinking this was a rehash. I really wanted to see Logan but the kids won.

8. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

This is one of those flicks that Dad will see for the special effects, if for no other reason. Dad's youngest is a year from getting his degree and plans to work in animation. He wants to be one of those 200 names scrolling at the end of a film listing those who did the CGI, etc., for a film. Dad goes to see films with loads of animation/CGI, etc., so that Dad can discuss animation/CGI, etc. with him (pretend I'm LeBron talking about himself in 3rd person - makes it easier). Besides, Dad loves goofy flicks like this. :cool:

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

So dad likes the movie, what about the aspiring son?

10. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Animated spinoff on Netflix. Their track record with animation is fairly good so I’m looking forward to it, hopefully there will be some Godzilla Easter eggs.

tinman likes this.