1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Movie/Documentary] 'Loose Change'

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tigermission1, Jul 31, 2006.

1. lpbman

lpbman Member

I agree with you on that the book on the subject should not be closed, considering this administrations propensity for lying to the public. I just haven't seen any theories that don't require large leaps of faith or that doesn't focus on discredited evidence.

2. rhester

rhester Contributing Member

Agree,

powerful men go further than we are allowed to know in public- much further.

3. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

you ask some very good questions...careful there or you might be taken for a silly conspiracy theorist.

is it a conspiracy theory to point out that...

1) norad stood down on 9/11. the cia and pentagon just happened to be running dozens of wargame drills on 9/11/01. some of the drills involved hijacked airliners being crashed into the pentagon and wtc. this is part of what caused all the confusion with air traffic control on 9/11. but bush told us that nobody could have imagined such a thing as terrorists flying planes in to buildings. he lied.

2) in june 2001 rumsfeld removed shootdown/scramble authority from generals and commanders and gave it to himself. cheney was running norad on 9/11. this was the first time in its 50 year history that someone from the executive branch was in charge of norad.

3) no modern steel building has collapsed from fire. why did wtc 7 fall? it was not hit by a plane. other steel buildings have burned for days or weeks, yet the structure didnt fall. building 7 was over 100 yards away and on a different block that the twin towers and other buildings much closer did not fall. isnt it odd that buildings that larry silverstein owned were the only ones to fall, allowing him to collect about 3.5 billion in insurance that he only took out months before 9/11? and if its collapse was sudden and unexpected than why were firefighters told to clear the area moments before it fell? why did wtc owner larry silverstein say that they decided to "pull" the building...a term used for demoing it? tenants of building 7 included the department of defense, the cia, the securities and exchange commission and the secret service - quite a coincidence.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3E-26oVIIs&search="pull it" silverstein

4) firefighters claim they recovered 3 black boxes at the wtc, but the fbi took them and told them to shut up about it. the government also claims that they found one of the hijackers passports in the debris. how did a paper passport make it out of the plane and all the way to the ground and still be identifiable? also, firefighters who were actually in the twin towers talk about bombs going off.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2032865563019209801

5) the debris from the wtc and pentagon was immediately hauled away, much of it being sent to china. why would you remove all the evidence from the scene of the biggest crime in american history?

5) marvin bush (presidents brother) sat on board of directors of company that just happened to be running security on the wtc. their contract just happend to end on 9/11/1. quite a coincidence.

6) 3 of the hijackers were living with an fbi informant in san diego.

7) at least 5 of the hijackers, including mohammad atta trained at military bases in florida.

8) bush and cheney fought tooth and nail against the 9/11 commission and only testified when they had to. they refused to testify under oath, placed a time limit on how long they would be questioned and refused to testify seperately. bush would not appear without cheney there to hold his hand.

9) bbc claims several of the hijackers are alive and well.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1559151.stm
    Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well.

4. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

GWB told us we weren't going to believe any crazy conspriracy theories. Was that his lame attempt to use the Jedi mind trick on the nation?

5. rhester

the LABEL conspiracy is a tried and true method of confusion and disinformation and cover-up

the conspiracy label keeps most the people contently asleep paying their credit card bills

besides with the reps and dems taking care of everything not to worry

6. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

i smell bull****

7. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

Better check the bottom of your shoes then. ;)

8. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

9. Fatty FatBastard

Anyone who thinks 9/11 was a conspiracy or a planned event by our Gov't is so extremely moronic, it lacks a clear definition.-

10. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

There are lots of questions that remain unanswered and the current administration's love for secrecy only feeds speculation. Throw on top of that the fact they have proven to be big fat liars more then once also leads people to not believe the official story.

Most likely 9-11 happened because our airport security was non-existent, our intelligence agencies and government as a whole are filled with morons and instead of researching who, what, when and why in the aftermath, the government started beating the war drums and used a terrorist attack as an excuse to invade Iraq and establish a beachhead for our military in the Middle East. Of course also if the official story is true, then the design of the WTC complex was one of the shoddiest architectural jobs of the 1970's.

11. jo mama

well that obviously settles it. thanks for that!

was the cia and pentagon running dozens of wargames drills on the morning of 9/11, some of them actually involving flying planes into the pentagon and wtc?

was san francisco mayor willie brown personally warned by condi rice not to fly on 9/11?

why did top pentagon officials cancel trips the day before 9/11?

can you name any other steel buildings that have collapsed due to fire besides the 3 that fell on 9/11. how did building 7, which was not hit by a plane collapse?

why send all the debris (crime scene evidence) from the wtc to china?

what were 3 of the hijackers doing living with an fbi informant?

12. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't think 9/11 was planned out by our govt. I don't buy into any of the conspiracy theories I've seen or read about so far.

But it would have seemed moronic to think that our govt. would do experiments concerning syphillis and let them believe it was being treated when it wasn't, on our own soldiers, but it happened.

I would have previously thought that our govt. plotting to assassinate our own citizens from groups like the Black Panthers, was moronic, but that was the very thing uncovered that went on during the Nixon administration.

So not much is beyond the realm of possibility and I wouldn't call it moronic. It would be moronic to do so. ;)

13. rhester

I am moronic,

however I wouldn't say it was a planned event, I would call it taking advantage of extremely good intelligence (the best in the world) by people in the highest places (of our govt.)to ensure the success of an extremely moronic terrorist group's attempt to breach our national security (which is far better than you realize and the Kean Comm. revealed) so by taking advantage of said Golden Opportunity they could have pretext for their plans for the current occupation in the middle east.

People in our governmnet committed acts of treason by being complicit to the murder of American Citizens.

I am moronic, but I am a moron with an opinion, and at least I have come up with said moronic opinion through my own fool hardy research on both sides of this issue. ;)

14. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

15. omair

omair Contributing Member

Wow i just finished watching it. I must say that it does provide answers that the media and the government have not been able to provide.
    While i will take it with a grain of salt, this administration, and the link that tiger posted, has really led me to beleive that lies will be told to protect certain interests of powerful people.

I had doubted the pentagon for sometime, but this is the first time i actually saw evidence refuting the rest of the story. I am amazed at many of the minute details that were covered in the documentery, such as osama being left handed and writing with his right hand.

This really makes you think....

16. jo mama

for further reserarch - this is a very thorough and comprehensvive timeline of 9/11 and the events leading up to it. all points are linked to major news articles too.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/9-11cover-up10pg

if you can make it thru this and still think there isnt anything fishy than perhaps you are the moron.

17. val_modus

val_modus Member

SUPER BUMP!
    I just saw this documentary on Netflix and wow.... I've looked into some of the evidence they laid out and there seems to be no clear rebuttal against it. I'm sure theres other Clutchfans Netflix documentary junkies out there, what'd y'all think?!

18. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

The movie Loose Changes has been verified as patently true by multiple websites such as Above Top Secret and other independent blogs. The final Snowden big reveal will shine further light into this issue. Stay tuned.

19. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

:eek:

Rocket River

20. Buck Turgidson

I think you're a ****ing moron.