1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Movie] Creed 2

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GRENDEL, Jun 20, 2018.

1. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

I get that this is a movie but Creed needs to get advice from Floyd "Money" Mayweather. You are the champ, you don't let some unknown fighter like Drago fight you until he proves that he's good by fighting other fighters first. There would be a lot more money to make and more hype for the fight if Drago steamrolled through a few boxers before facing Creed.

2. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

I love his explanation, so great, haha

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

It was not a good movie. It's close to rocky 3 in how bad it was.

#43 REEKO_HTOWN, Nov 28, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    King1 and ROXTXIA like this.
  4. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

"Paaaaaaaaaain."

5. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Is Papa Ivan all upset at Rocky for how he lost in Russia? Do Rocky and him speak in this one...or just exchange dirty looks from their corners?

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

It’s about as dramatic as two old men arguing about how low the grass should be cut