1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Most disturbing thing I've read in a while.. Cartel violence and the San Fernando Massacre

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by IBTL, Aug 1, 2013.

1. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Some of the most ridiculous cartel nastiness I have ever read:

"A transportation bus of the company Autobuses de Oriente made its obligatory stop at San Fernando, Tamaulipas before reaching its destination in Reynosa. At the terminal, two people got off the bus, and a couple of others got on board, making a total of 15 passengers. The bus then left the terminal at around 8:30 p.m. on 25 March 2011 as quickly as possible, fearing that they may be victims of the cartels that operated in the city.

While the bus was leaving San Fernando, the bus driver saw at a distance that there were several trucks blocking the highway up ahead, and that there were several men wearing ski-masks and holding AR-15s. The gunmen ordered the bus to stop, and the bus driver obeyed. The cartel members approached the bus pointing their guns and yelling, "Open the door, *******! Move, you son of a b****, unless you want me to shoot you dead." The chauffeur, trembling, opened the door for the gunmen, who quickly stormed the bus as soon as the door was opened. "You are all f**ucked," yelled one of the gunmen to the people on board; the passengers were frightened, and some of them cried, thinking it was simply a regular armed robbery. But that was not the case this time.

The cartel members then ordered the bus driver to drive the bus deep into a dirt road for about ten kilometers before reaching a plain area, "in the middle of nowhere." In the area there were about twenty luxurious trucks and three passenger buses, some of them with bullet holes, flat tires, and broken windows.

The driver was then ordered to stop the bus, and all the men were then told to descend from the vehicle. They were asked to form a line, and the cartel members began to organize them from youngest to oldest and from strongest to weakest. Those who looked old or weak were separated from the group, tied from their feet, and then taken elsewhere.

Those who were left were ordered to take off their shirts and remain where they were. A man wearing black military uniform, a bulletproof vest, and a kit belt was called from the trucks that were parked nearby. All of the triggermen referred to him as Commander 40, better known as Miguel Treviño Morales, one of the top leaders of Los Zetas. The man approached the passengers that were lined up in front of him, and said in an energetic voice: "Let's see, assholes. Who wants to live?" But no one answered. One teenager accidentally wet himself out of nervousness, and Commander 40 killed him with a shot to the head.Treviño Morales then yelled: "I will ask all of you one more time. Who the f**uck wants to live?" All of the men raised their hands. "Good. We will test your abilities to see how capable you are. If you make it, you'll survive; if you do not, you're f**ucked."

Commander 40 then asked his henchmen to bring the bats and clubs, and each of the passengers was given one. He then said, "Look, each of you will get in pairs and beat the **** out of each other. Those who survive will work for Los Zetas, those who don't, well, they're f**ucked."

All of the passengers were shocked, and could not believe that the orders the individual in front of them gave sounded more like those of a Nazi than those of a drug lord. Everyone got their bats and clubs, joined up as a pair, and stared at their partners nervously. Treviño Morales then said: "Now beat the **** out of each other."

One of the passengers of the bus approached Treviño Morales weeping and saying: "Please, sir. I do not want to do this. I will give you all the money I have and my own house, but please let us go."Treviño Morales stared at him firmly, took away his club and then said, "Okay, stupid *******. Leave," and while the crying man was walking away, Treviño Morales swung his bat and hit him in the back of the head—and then struck him more than 20 times until his head was completely destroyed. He then turned around and said to the kidnapped victims: "This is what you have to do. Have some balls (courage). Anyone who does not want to can tell me and I will beat the hell out of you." All of the men started fighting.

Several other Zeta members, who were still on a bus with other passengers, ordered the women whom they considered the most beautiful to descend the vehicle so they could rape them. Then they took away the children from their mothers, and shot the rest of the bus passengers.

The women were taken to a warehouse where many other women were held captive. Inside a dark room, the women were reportedly raped and beaten, while the one heard the screams of the women and of the kids being put in acid. A driver of one of the buses was then asked to turn on the bus engine, and then ordered to move the bus to where the kidnapped victims were handcuffed and laid down on the dirt floor. "Drive on top of them," one of the killers told the bus driver, who stood there motionless. "Drive on top of them or I will put you there too, *******," the killer repeated.

The driver had no other option but to drive over the victims. As he rode over his own passengers with the bus, he felt like the vehicle was passing over speed bumps, but the only difference was that the bus driver and the passengers could actually hear the cries of the people as their being run over. The gunmen, once the driver was finished, shot him in the head and shot the rest on board. The bus was then set on fire by the Zetas. Treviño Morales then gathered all the Zetas and said, "We have had enough fun for tonight. Bring the winners." His men brought all of those who had passed the gladiator-like competitions, and they were gathered in front of Treviño Morales.
    Commander 40 then said to everyone, "Welcome to Los Zetas special forces, the 'other' military."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre#Survivor.27s_story

Saw this on reddit but since many are texas here would be curious to hear what you think.

At least they caught Z40 the POS. He had 2 million in cash on him at the time..Just the other day too:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/15/world/americas/mexico-zetas-leader-captured

I'm not a big fan of death penalty but I recommend it for him. Assuming it can involve some acid and dismemberment. joking but almost not really. Dude deserves special place in hell. Just like El chapo got out, and knowing how corrupt and ridiculous they are in mexico, wouldnt be surprised if dude has already escaped.

And people wonder why immigrants want to get the hell out of there.

Btw NOT to be confused with the San Fernando massacre of 72 before this one.

Those of you mexico supporters trying to sweep under the rug can't hide the nastiness that you can find on any google image search of the sheer numbers of dead. Its overwhelming. and dont tell me they are just the drug dealers.

Friends of family went to go visit someone in mexico and they disappeared. This is not some kind of joke.

In USA we are the number 1 customer so ultimately we are as much to blame.

After reading this article I support full legalization of everything.

Besides they might as well sell cocaine at cocaine boutique in the galleria.. since you can buy cocaine over the counter right here in houston anyway. Friend of my has a raging cocaine addiction and the place he buys it from is literally a storefront for cocaine.. all cartel run.. right off highway 59 here in downtown houston. It's a joke.

I'm sure some partisan assholes will try to blame this president or that president when its both parties equally dropping the ball. This is not a partisan issue, this is a human evil nastiness issue. But go ahead and try to distract with fast and furious or whatever else BS. the drug war started with nixon, was beefed up by reagan and even buddies of clinton (breuer) are getting in on the act. The money laundering was supporting it ..banks 'too big to fail'

If you've ever been arrested on a drug charge, if you've ever spent even a day in jail for having a stem of mar1juana in your pocket or "drug paraphernalia" in your gym bag, Assistant Attorney General and longtime Bill Clinton pal Lanny Breuer has a message for you: Bite me.

Breuer this week signed off on a settlement deal with the British banking giant HSBC that is the ultimate insult to every ordinary person who's ever had his life altered by a narcotics charge. Despite the fact that HSBC admitted to laundering billions of dollars for Colombian and Mexican drug cartels (among others) and violating a host of important banking laws (from the Bank Secrecy Act to the Trading With the Enemy Act), Breuer and his Justice Department elected not to pursue criminal prosecutions of the bank, opting instead for a "record" financial settlement of $1.9 billion, which as one analyst noted is about five weeks of income for the bank.

The banks' laundering transactions were so brazen that the NSA probably could have spotted them from space. Breuer admitted that drug dealers would sometimes come to HSBC's Mexican branches and "deposit hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash, in a single day, into a single account, using boxes designed to fit the precise dimensions of the teller windows."

This bears repeating: in order to more efficiently move as much illegal money as possible into the "legitimate" banking institution HSBC, drug dealers specifically designed boxes to fit through the bank's teller windows. Tony Montana's henchmen marching dufflebags of cash into the fictional "American City Bank" in Miami was actually more subtle than what the cartels were doing when they washed their cash through one of Britain's most storied financial institutions.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politic...lement-proves-the-drug-war-is-a-joke-20121213

sick sick sick but you gotta line the pockets of those bankers/top 1% even if it means some babies thrown in acid.

Still though the class system and social structure of mexico is much to blame. You think we have a 1% problem here and then you go to mexico. Ive met some of these rich folks in mexico too with their tigers and 3 elevators in their haciendas compounds. I lived in mexico for almost a year. These rich are all 'fresas' and a bunch of pieces of shi**t. 'Oh you your grandfathers cousins friend was the assistant to the assistant to president lopez portillo and thats why you drive a lotus esprit turbo? nice.' Its corruption top to bottom.

I went to a business deal in mexico city for some purchasing contracts that the mexican navy and coast guard were setting up. Most corrupt sh**it I have ever seen. If you want to hear the story I will take a moment to type it out sometime if you have read this far.

VIVA MEXICO GOD BLESS AMERICA
    :confused:

SICK SICK SICK SICK

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Its sad how Mexican officials are too corrupt/scared to combat this situation in Mexico.
    That being said, I guess you can't blame them. Cartels have too much of a foothold everywhere, that its impossible to get anything done.

Nothing short of a countrywide martial law and crackdown could get rid of the cartels. War.