1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Morey says "potentially" one more "minor" move. Lol.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LelWestbrick, Jun 28, 2012.

1. LelWestbrick

LelWestbrick Rookie

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Morey: "We have potentially one more move, but a minor move."</p>&mdash; ClutchFans.net (@clutchfans) <a href="https://twitter.com/clutchfans/status/218559374904397827" data-datetime="2012-06-29T04:19:50+00:00">June 29, 2012</a></blockquote>
    <script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Been posted in a few other topics, but I feel this is depressing and worthy of its own topic. I'm a big time Morey defender. I feel like screaming at the moment. I was ok with the draft because I thought it was clear (POWER FORWARDS ALL DAY ERRYDAY) that we were drafting as part of some kind of trade, or drafting assets that were very likely to be traded before next season. But... guess not.

To hell with it. I'd be ecstatic if they traded away Lowry+Kmart+Scola for more rookies or green players. Resign Dragic and have a roster of nothing but very young guys. I would enjoy that more than boring mediocrity. At least that'd be exciting mediocrity where you have no idea what to expect as the season progresses.