1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

more rocket disrespect

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by booshan, Feb 18, 2000.

1. booshan

booshan Contributing Member

The new NBA.comTV poll asks: Which sub .500 team has the best core of talent for the future? 6 choices (in order of votes)- The Nets, Grizzlies, Bulls, Clips, Warriors & Magic - the Rockets aren't even offered as a choice! Of course, you cannot post comments & you must vote for one of the teams to see the results. Am I myopic, or do the Rocks deserve to be on that list? Or did the suits know the Rockets would clearly win this poll and therefore excluded them? I mean, they certainly have a brighter future than the Nets (the leading vote-getters)!

2. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Thats bull****. We never get respect for anything.

3. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I wouldnt trade Francis and Mobley for the entire freakin Bulls, Clips, Orlando and Warriors. I would definitely pick the Rocks. Grizzlies have Shareef and bunch of other dumb asses. The Nets have the biggest dumb ass in Marbury. And Orlando! What freakin talent. They aint got ****. Maggate and Mercer are not exactly the second coming of Shaq and Penny.

4. thacabbage

thacabbage Contributing Member

Maybe you should give them the benefit of the doubt, and be proud that the Rockets were left off the list of regular doormats. They could have thought the Rockets weren't at that low level.

[This message has been edited by thacabbage (edited February 18, 2000).]

5. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

They neglected to include my team in their poll, and I neglected to click on their site and add to their unique-browsers total, which would have helped them raise their advertising rates.

I think I got the better end of that deal. I recommend the same policy to all of you.

6. Calvin23

Calvin23 Member

The Clippers have a future?

Yeah right. They can't even hold on to players!

7. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

odom will be pissed and he'll move his ass right here with his buddies cat and francis ...then the clippers are gonna be beggin for some player that might think of staying and scrubbin the toilets

8. grummett

grummett Contributing Member

Mulder-- Please investigate this obvious anti-Rockets conspiracy and let us know when and where it started and how we can end it. Thanks in advance.

9. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Yeah! We suck just as bad as all those other sub-.500 teams, why can't we get respect for that?! We want to be the best of the worst, too! I'm pissed...

Waitaminnit...

------------------
    trade them all and fire the coach.

10. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG Member

Why does Elgin Baylor still have a job??? That head was f'n up way back in the 80's!!! He sux, and so do his stupid Clippers!!! [​IMG]

------------------
    Ain't NOBODY gonna bully me!!!

11. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

Will, Why is nba.com part of the Rocket's web ring ? I was checking out the web ring last night and it kept poping up about every 3 clicks.Pretty annoying since it doesn't go to the Rocket's team page.