1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Monta Ellis

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by AroundTheWorld, Dec 20, 2006.

Tags:
  1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Why did he only play 5 minutes tonight? ESPN article doesn't say anything...he's on my fantasy team...I hate Don Nelson :mad:

2. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

He sprained his foot a game ago...probably nursing that. I have him as well.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3966/news

3. Qball

Qball Contributing Member

I chose him over Mo Williams from the bucks to start in my fantasy team yesterday. Checked today to see Mo had a friggin triple double. :mad:

4. Achilleus

Achilleus Member

Fantasy basketball leagues are too tedious. I tried one this season and I didnt know you had to set lineups almost everyday. That's ridiculous...

5. shawn786

shawn786 Member

Well you are the coach/owner of the team.

You can however enter a league were it will let u set the line up for up to a week or more in advance.

P.S. I also have Monta Ellis on my team.

6. MightyReds2020

Don't expect Monta to be right for at least 2 more games. In fact, Monta was told not to play last night by the doctors but he sucked it up and played.

7. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

You can set ur line up for the whole week or even more at one time and not even look at it.

8. Samar

Samar Contributing Member

I had a choice b/w monta ellis and micheal pietrus and chose pietrus...Can't beleive monta ellis gets so much more hype than him. A good defender that gets a steal and 1.5 blocks/ game along w/ 15 ppg and 6 reb and 2 3's a game.

I lead my league in assists so didnt really need any assists which is the only thing ellis gives you after points.

9. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

There are also leagues that are weekly lineups so you don't have to do it everyday.