1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mo Taylor sighting

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by JoeBarelyCares, Feb 1, 2010.

1. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

2. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

Mo just had the misfortune of a horrible injury in the offseaosn. He was pretty solid for us before that.

Also, just because you (may) have a lot of money, it doesn't mean that you want to sit around and twiddle your thumbs.

Just think, imagine if someone offered you decent money to play basketball. That would seem like the greatest job in the world. Now, Mo may be broke, but it could be that he had an opportunity to see other parts of the world and make a little cash to play some hoops.

3. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

I still can't believe we gave that paycheck collecting underachieving POS 48 million dollars.

Then we gave Kelvin Cato 42 million. And then gave Moochie Friggin Norris 23 million when I bet no one else would have even given that scrub the NBA minimum.

It's like Rudy T all of sudden thought to himself, "You know I can outdo the Clippers and make my own Clipper-esque team".

4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

taylor was a lottery pick you know. well actually he was picked by the clippers. nevermind

5. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

hahah chinese fans already fed up with marbury

6. fmp087

fmp087 Member

In Marbury's defense, he got trapped by two guys, I don't think it was all that bad of a decision to pass it off. Too bad for Marbury it happened to be Mo Taylor for the 3. LOL.

7. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Mo Taylor still freaking sucks ass.

8. Berkmaniac

Berkmaniac Member

It's the guys first game. Stfu Shanxi fans. I don't care how poorly Marbury was his last few years here, he will still be one of the best players in the Chinese league, come on now. How can you expect a guy to have perfect chemistry in his first game? He did have 8 assists anyways, and then they say he didn't do well with his teammates and then get mad at him for passing at the end.... :confused:

9. Slimjim19

Slimjim19 Member

What did the fans expect him to do on that play. Shoot a leaning fadeaway with 2 defenders on him?

10. vcchlw

vcchlw Contributing Member

I actually think Marbury made a good pass. He got trapped by two guys. What do you expect?

11. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Even if true, thats all that anyone needs to see about the article

1 person likes this.
  12. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

What was up with the music?

13. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

i actually liked mo..

14. rhino17

rhino17 Member

That music was incredibly goofy

and

Mo Taylor didn't blow anything, Marbury set him up with a contested 3 pointer. Mo is not gonna hit a 3 pointer with no one else in the stadium.

15. SuraGotMadHops

At the beginning the music sounded like the intro to Sesame Street

16. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

I think he did blow all the $$.. Read somewhere that athletes go bankrupt within a few years of retirement... Unless they were smart about it and invested in a franchise or something.

17. BarkleyHater84

I don't see the big deal. It was the guy's first game. And someone in China said that "Kobe Bryant wouldv'e taken and made the shot.." :rolleyes: HELOOOOO! The guy is NOT Kobe and FYI, he's a Point Guard. He was trapped by the opposition and he passed it. For goodness sake, he hasn't played in months. Give hime time.

18. worzel gummidge

One the radio guys either 1560/610 said MoT was a basketball junkie, was itching to get back on the court, also visits clutchfans a lot.

19. rn_xw

rn_xw Member

I thought he was a sold offensive player and below avg defender..I rmb he used to have some back to basket moves and an ok 15 footer. Beasley lite?

20. coolweather

coolweather Contributing Member

Is Marbury popular in China for breaking Yao's ankle onthat crossover move? :)