1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Minutes Distribution Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocket River, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

So CP3 has the hamstring
    but
    What is issues from Tucker and Harden
    Tucker's Calf
    and
    Harden's knee to the head

Clark and Harty need some burn
    We really need to have a wider rotation

Clark/House/Green/Tucker/

We have Forwards
    We have to rest some people some times
    Harty/NeNe/Capela

I dunno . . .but these High Minutes are beginning to bother me . . . .
    I have given MDA the benefit of the doubt for a while.

Rocket River

cdxiong likes this.
  2. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Harden is only getting older and it's only a matter of time he goes down to injury with how many minutes and load he has to carry night in and out.

When that happens, we're bounded for the lottery whether we like it or not.

Morey has failed to get Harden a healthy running mate. Capela isn't an established Star and CP3 is too injury prone. I guess his "analytics" don't factor in player's injury history. It would explain why he's always paying injury prone stars to the max (Dwight and Cp3).