1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MIN Not Moving on HOU’s Offer (Marquese Chriss and Brandon Knight and 4 First Round Picks for JB)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by txn, Oct 26, 2018.

1. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

They had that last year. Green refused to help off Capela on the PnR and Harden was 1 on 1 with his defender everytime

hakeem94 likes this.
  2. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

And this is exactly why a coach should never be a GM. Coaches always think about this year. They never think about assets, cap space, and flexibility.

I remember kevin mchale saying “ive never seen cap space score points or get rebounds”

In the big picture 4 1st round picks for jb is an amazing deal for the twolves. Rockets might be extremely bad in 3 years. Coaches are too short sighted to be GMs

3. Toffeeone

Toffeeone Member

Thib needs to be fired as president of the club. 4 first rounders are a gamble for us even with chriss and Knight included.

Watch Kat going to have an issue if Butler aren't dealt soon.

4. Pat

Pat Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I get that anything can happen between now and 2025. A very good Spurs team drafted Tim Duncan off of an (year long) injury to David Robinson. But our picks just don't seem particularly valuable to me. If I'm giving up a top tier player I'd like more than a maybe in five years.