1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Michelle Obama] I Want to Rip Clinton’s Eyes Out!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by wnes, Mar 8, 2008.

1. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

Obama is said not to tolerate personal attacks on political opponents by his aides. Should he b**** slap Michelle like he did to Sam? After all, we know sista only started to feel proud of her country after brotha won some Democratic Party primaries/caucuses last month.

http://obamawho.wordpress.com/2008/03/08/michelle-obama-wants-to-rip-clintons-eyes-out/

A New Yorker reporter, Lauren Collins interviewed Michelle Obama- here is what she said;

“In Wisconsin, I asked her if she was offended by Bill Clinton’s use of the phrase “fairy tale” to describe her husband’s characterization of his position on the Iraq War. At first, Obama responded with a curt “No.” But, after a few seconds, she affected a funny voice. “I want to rip his eyes out!” she said, clawing at the air with her fingernails. One of her advisers gave her a nervous look. “Kidding!” Obama said. “See, this is what gets me into trouble.”

This is First Lady Material ??????????

2. wink2moochie07

Id rather have a comic like Michelle than what we have in the white house right now.

3. JonBainAramsey

I want to rip bush's eyes out

4. Desert_Rocket

Desert_Rocket Member

Bush would KICK your ass. :)

5. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

This is First Lady Material ??????????

[​IMG]
    "Of course she is you silly boy! Just look where she came from and how well she's done for herself, the poor thing."

6. wink2moochie07

You are right. Bush is a brute with a lack of tact and sense.

He is the kind of man who would resort to violence before talking situations out.

He is a blunder, a scar, and a foul on history of America to date. I would be hard pressed to discovered another man capable of ruining the American image as much as our president.

7. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

Bill Clinton or Michelle Obama? Tough choice...

8. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

The Quaker Oats Man?

Rocket River

9. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Just as an aside, I was reading this on another message forum, but Michelle Obama has some grotesque arms. They are as long as Dikembe's.

10. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

Of course, the quote you responded to was replying to an assertion that JonBain wanted to rip Bush's eyes out. If somebody is trying to rip your eyes out, there really isn't any talking through things. At that point, you either kick ass or get yours kicked.

Thanks for the "analysis" though. :rolleyes:

11. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Someone makes a joke, and in case you didn't get it, she even announced that she was kidding, and you want to make an issue about it?

Like I've said if this stuff is all you have to bring up, Obama is the cleanest candidate we've had in ages.

I love it.

12. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

I can just imagine the scene.

"Borat voice": Jew claw! Jew claw!

Seriously, who doesn't want to claw Bill's eyes out? :confused:

13. Achilleus

Achilleus Member

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fQHdybWmlqc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fQHdybWmlqc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Never stated his opinion? About motor scooters?

14. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hilarious. That was a funny show. It didn't last that long, but I enjoyed it.

15. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Hardly. A smoking, former drug user whose campaign staff calls the opponent a monster and whose wife wants to inflict physical damage to a former president? Not too clean. Romney was clean.

16. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Gee, when you itemize it like that, and seeing as how you're one for far over-blown rhetoric and playing make-believe.. it really does make him look squeaky clean.

17. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

Ummm....no.

Rezko is as corrupt as it gets. Seriously, a political fixer paying for part of your house? And to top it off that money came from Iraq?! Seriously, get real.

Drug use -- not just weed, but hard drugs.

He belongs to a black separatist church.

He is buddy buddy with Bill Ayers, former terrorist

He attended a Muslim school

Did I mention Rezko?

18. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

"sista" "brotha" ????

All black people must talk like that, right wnes?

19. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

Seriously, why keep bringing that up? Why is it an issue. If the U.S. actually is able to elect a non-Christian president I consider that progress. Not because I am a Muslim but because this land trully becomes a place where race and religion doesn't matter when judging a person's charcter and qualification for a job. You know who else is Muslim and attends services at Mosques?

Hakeem the Dream Olajuwon.

So you can take your [leaping to conclusions]
    Republican = Mitt Romney = Mormons = Utah Jazz [/leaping to conclusions] Jazz loving banter out of this Rockets board.

20. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

That's an issue because people care about it.

I personally do not care about it. I have many Muslim friends. No Wahhabist friends, like Barack's step-father Lolo Sotoro, but several Muslim friends.