1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Michelle Beadle is annoying

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by 417Rocket, Apr 14, 2019.

1. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

I agree she's annoying and this is funny every time I see it

FLASH21 likes this.
  2. hakeemthagreat

What exactly are you educating me on again?

The "liberal"media didn't invent mixing sports in politics. Tom Brady showcasing his Maga hat? George Bush throwing pitches at Astros games? You're mad at Michelle Beadle? Keep your anger consistent

3. solid

solid Contributing Member

Oh, so that is who you are talking about. She is awful, largely a prop.

4. izeroi

izeroi Member

She's always been this way. She's easily one of the most annoying TV personalities out there, and there are a ton.

Her vocab basically consist of "wow" "are you kidding me" and "you can't be serious".

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  5. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

She was a prop back in the good old days. Now, Beadle is just an used old rug.:)

izeroi likes this.