1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Message to the Arena fans for next round

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LosPollosHermanos, Apr 24, 2019.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

All you guy in here complaining are b****es. Take that with you.

Make a group so Clutchfans can identify you guys as b****-made.

2. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

With several days before we play against Oakland or LA, maybe those lower bowl seats will be filled. The lazy, worthless “fans” who came late or didn’t show up will have plenty of time to “make their plans.” There is no excuse for that. I’ve seen it happen plenty during the season, but for game 5 at home? My hometown has to do way better than that. I feel bad for the players. There’s a reason to fight for home court and the team took care of business as best they could. The fans in the expensive seats can’t do the same thing? No excuses.

joshuaao and bcast89 like this.
  3. Buck Turgidson

You have to educate your fans before the playoffs, and it still won't work. Good luck training the dumbasses.

Not Rox related, but one of the first things Mack Brown instilled 20 years ago at UT was: Show up early, Be loud, Stay late, Wear Orange. Adjust that as needed. We needed to hear it, and it worked. Sporting Event Mottos to live by.

I see what you just did there.

Torn n Frayed likes this.
  4. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

Until the Rockets go all the way, Houston fans wont respond. Just the way it is.

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

Why u mad tho?

6. RockingRox

RockingRox Member

I suggest arena big screen show a few words on the big screen to remind the audience "Shhh..." "Be quiet", whatever to the same effect.

7. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

For a closeout game, it was disappointing to see so many empty seats with nothing but a free t-shirt getting the best view in the house.