1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Message for Roy and Bulls fans

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jun 4, 2000.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Since Roy D. Elton couldn't handle it once he got back what he dished out and deleted his thread, I decided to re-post my comments on it. Feel free to do the same.
    -------------------------

Look out for Dragan Tarlac, people. Word has it he is incredibly polished -- has been playing hoops since the womb. He's just 15, stands 8'6" tall and weighs like 450 pounds, but manages to run the floor and jump like a gazelle. Palms the basketball with one finger. He accidentally stepped on Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf down in Turkey (didn't see him -- everyone else was standing to salute the flag)... wasn't pretty. My God what a pickup for the Bulls. It's all over for the league now.

Isn't it amazing when two lottery teams talk trash to one another? OK, here it goes.

Bulls Draft picks
    1989 -- Krause, the genius, with the 6th pick. Shawn Kemp? Tim Hardaway? Mookie Blaylock? Vlade Divac? Nick Anderson? Hell no! Stacey King is Krause's man!!
    Keith Booth -- currently mows my lawn.
    Corie Blount -- This was an example of a good Bulls draft pick? Oh, same draft -- one pick ahead. Rockets take Sam Cassell.
    Travis Knight -- yes, the very same player who shot worse this season (39%) than Kenny Thomas, who you seem to bash consistently for shooting poorly.
    Ron Artest -- personally I think he was a great pick, but alas, he shot just .407 from the field, a whopping .008 higher than Kenny Thomas in their rookie seasons, thus he blows.
    Mark Randall -- Huh? Right.
    Dickey Simpkins -- [crickets chirping]

Rockets Draft Picks
    Sam Cassell
    Robert Horry
    Othella Harrington
    Cuttino Mobley
    Michael Dickerson
    Kenny Thomas

You had the best pick in the 1999 NBA Draft.
    We settled for the best player in the 1999 NBA Draft.

Steve Francis wanted to play for Chicago... over Vancouver.
    Steve Francis wanted to play for Houston... over Chicago.

We cut Matt Maloney because he was third string in Houston.
    You signed Matt Maloney because he can start in Chicago.

You want Cuttino Mobley.
    We have Cuttino Mobley.

We suck bad.
    You suck very, very bad.

You're not from Chicago but from Macedonia.
    We're from Houston ... and damn proud of it.

We get together in the evenings, kick back and talk intelligently about our team.
    You were caught in Uncle Boris' sheep barn last night again, weren't ya?

We speak English.
    You speak... ("um, Reg... I'd like to use a lifeline here").

You very very bad man for very very bad team. You lose. Many. times. No win Lotto Race. You no sign Cuttino Mobley. We no allow it. Shoo. Go away. Stay away. Go back to sheep. Bye.

------------------
    NOTHING BUT .NET
    CLUTCHCITY.NET

2. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

Oh man, now what did I miss?

Clutch, YOU DA MAN!!!!! [​IMG]

3. Shandon40

Shandon40 Member

cool, Clutch

got some great points there

Rockets really r gonna draft a good player, I could tell be just looking at all their draftpicks so far!!!!

------------------
    With the 9th pick in the 2000 NBA Draft, the Houston Rockets select...........Stromile Swift from LSU (yeah right)

4. PurvisShort

PurvisShort Member

First off, i just want to reiterate the weight problem that jerry krause has to deal with. if the bulls' legacy were to continue, i think bulls fans need to help mr. super-fan himself, watch his health. if he werent around, who would be around to draft all the longleys and stacey kings? (yes, besides nellie of course).

Second, someone mentioned roy rogers as one of the worst moves by the rockets. i have to say that i totally DISAGREE! i remember clearly from this article i read when it took place that, he was working out in the raptors' facilities at the time, and when he got off the phone after he found out, he ran into the gym yelling in celebration, all while 'ripping his shirt of his chest'. i've been an official fan since, and i was quite disappointed when he was shipped to cleveland because i was looking forward to using him on NBA Live. if ANYONE remembers this also, please post a reply in his defense!

finally, shouldnt we all appreciate a rocket fan's heart, tho it may come in the chest of a 12th man?

thanks...the early workings of a Roy Rogers Fan Club...

------------------
    purvis was never short.

5. D.R.E.A.M

D.R.E.A.M Member

And he though Walt n Cato for Pip was the worst move ever?!?! Well, how was Roy Rogers for Pip?!?!

------------------
    Dream's Team!

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Roy,

Couldn't take it!!

ahahahahah

Now you know what Clutch City is all about. We are not about Paper.

Go take your Paper team and paper comparisons to the Nets and Grizzlie boards, because all you have to talk about is what your dreamcasting is supposed to accomplish, as if no one else in the NBA has talented young players.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add one for Davo:
    All your purging and losing is for naught if you don't sign Duncan. That was your PRIMARY GOAL, and I know you're upset about that!! You guys will be losing for a long time!!! Back to the good ole days of pre-Jordan. Now is the time you find out what classy organizations like the Rockets can achieve in a short time. You guys have no class, face it.

Have fun with your salary cap spending this summer, because you are about to enter a new season with absolutely no team chemistry, coaching philosophy or guidance of any kind...you'll find out how painful that can be. Think back to the 70s/80s with Gilmore and Reggie Theus. Oh yeah! You will be no better than the other teams "Stacked" with young core talent like Nets, Grizzlies, Clippers.

goooood luuuckkk

7. Nolen

Nolen Contributing Member

Ohmigod! Roy actually deleted his thread! I can't believe it! After all that smack he chickened out. Amazing. Clutch, after having somebody flee away in terror after sticking around for so much smack, this has to be the ultimate validation. As I had done before in the previous thread, I salute you. Bravo.

btw- I didn't know we could delete our threads.

8. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

TOUCHE'

------------------
    HOOP-T

Hey Shaq, Acme called, and they want their bricks back!

9. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

ha ha That was great Clutch We gotta keep these Bulls fans in line

------------------
    Proud owner of 271 different Hakeem Olajuwon Basketball cards

10. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Clutch, thanks for reiterrating my Matt Maloney take since Roy-boy deleted his thread.

------------------
    We need some meat in the post!

11. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

Yeah, go back to porking your sheep you pathetic troll.

------------------
    I am so exasperated that I could expectorate.

12. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Hey where did Roy Gump Go????

------------------
    Soon to be a Member of CCC. inc Pledgee T_Man

13. oeilpere

oeilpere Member

Mmmmmmmmm, seems me being away for four weeks has led to an new agricultural sensitivity for our international brethern.

(And here I thought cloning sheep was some esoteric and extremely difficult procedure ..... but some Bull's fan from the Lower Slobovia provinces has been doing it since daddy showed him.)

Interesting!

14. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

15. wattsupdogg

wattsupdogg Member

Clutch not Q U I E T anymore! You go boy!

------------------
    Rockets For Better, For Worse......'til death do us part!

16. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

17. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Popeye are you having an identity crisis?

[​IMG]

------------------
    Don't you have anything better to do?