1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Meeting Players?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SirCharlesFan, Jan 21, 2000.

Tags:
  1. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

Hi,

Charles Barkley has always been my favorite star in the world. He's basicly my hero.

I told my dad at the start of the season Its always been a dream of mine to see him play, and I thought that this would be my last chance. For XMas he got me tickets to the March 3rd game against the Kings...he got the tickets like 1 week before Charles got hurt.

Now that he's hurt, I was wondering if it would be possible to meet him. If you guys could give me any help at all, I would appreciate it.

------------------
    Sir Charles is DA MAN.

2. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Do you know where New Territory is in Sugarland? Well he lives in that area. Lives like 3 minutes from where I live. He is never home... But somewhere that he does go alot is at the Q-CLUB. I use to be a member but not any more. But he goes there to work and stuff. So thats all I know.

3. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

I really appreciate the help, but I'm not even old enough to get into a club, and I am not familiar with Houston.

I've only been once...and that was to the Astrodome for a state champinship football game.

If anyone else can help me...PLEASE DO!

------------------
    Sir Charles is DA MAN.