1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Meet the Assassins: original ISIS

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Exiled, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Exiled

Exiled Member

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Original ISIS was Mohammed.

1 person likes this.
  3. Exiled

Exiled Member

must be Robert Spencer who said that to you kid!

4. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Look at this wahhabi ****ting on Ismailis. What an idiot.

Ismailis are so peaceful today in 2016, that's what everyone cares about. These guys don't bug anyone.

I can count on one hand the number of sects/religions that are tolerated in my country, and to my surprise Ismailis have their own center and mosque here. You have to be pretty effin peaceful to not be Sunni and allowed a house of worship here.

5. Exiled

Exiled Member

which county are from today Mathllom!

Do you realize ,well of course not, but if you were mentally capable to extract the resemblance between the two! spreading fears comes first,Drugs,and idiots

6. Mathloom

Supporting Member

You like to change the subject huh.

You are by choice a wahhabi. You have no place to be critical of Ismailis who are peaceful, take pride in education and heavily participate in providing social services globally. Everyone wants and loves them, they are part of the solution, not part of the problem. No matter what cookey religious beliefs they hold, no matter that their leader is a european guy who claims to be descended from the prophet, no matter that he's showered with money everywhere, I would protect them in my country as brothers and sisters who value peace and development and modernization. They're not perfect, but we can work with these guys towards a better future.

You accept the ideology which provides the source material for so much pain among muslims and arabs and even foreigners. You come in here smearing Ismailis for what? Because you think being assassins hundreds of years ago is the same as what ISIS does today? Even in the most barbaric part of 1,300 years of Islam you will not find anyone worse than ISIS.

Weyya Wayhek.

7. Exiled

Exiled Member

Irony

you really cry out loud , the more you scream the more you think you are believable ! do this in Cairo lol

You are a die hard fan of Khoumini are't you ...

Here is an honest dialogue between a khuminist and a wahabi

[youtube]lxp-HDSARXs[/youtube]

8. Exiled

Exiled Member

Btw just for clarification: I have nothing positive or negative about Ismailis , don't know them honestly ,but I know Mathloom uses them in this thread to generate his typical drama

9. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Yeah yeah we all got it on whatsapp, your number one news source. For you maybe al jubair became famous yesterday, for us here in the Emirates we've been fully aware of who are the civil Saudis for a long time.

OMG you think Al Jubair is actually wahhabi :grin::grin::grin::grin:

He would be cracking up if he heard that.

Everyday I'm understanding more and more who you are. You don't even know anything about where you live, which is sad. You were given the opportunity of living abroad and unlimited internet, you should have a bigger picture than what a villager should have. Who do you think is the leader of wahhabis today? And to whom do you think they pose the most risk?

10. Mathloom

Supporting Member

He has nothing positive or negative to say about Ismailis guys, except that their militia are the original ISIS.

They just happen to be Shiites, who he happens to diss every day. He thinks he's offending me when he calls me shiite every day. I guess it's cause he hates being called wahhabi. Wahhabis don't like being called wahhabi.

But yeah he has nothing positive or negative to say about Ismailis of course.

11. Exiled

Exiled Member

I think you know everything :rolleyes: take your medication Bro. I can't humiliate you when you do it to your self

12. Mathloom

Supporting Member

No no please. Tell us who is the leader of wahhabi nation. Or tell us why you're ACTUALLY not telling us.

People want to know bro.

13. Exiled

Exiled Member

you should know better ...since you have your own reality . You can spread your BS, it's ok...but remember : any support or justification or sypmothy to terrorists..is a red flag

14. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Ismaili here. I know their are a few on this board.

Exiled is a freakin idiot. As Mathloom explained, Ismailis are probably one of the most peaceful people in the world. Education (and not the madrasa kind), acceptance of all faiths and volunteering in the community is encouraged by our mosques at an early age...I wonder if that has anything to do with us not being ass backwards :rolleyes:

15. Exiled

Exiled Member

I think an idiot who just a few thread ago said: I don't know, never read Quran etc.

But now all the sudden he knows , can't see what is this thread about..

I made this statement before : a guy like Mathllom who drinks doest pray doest believe in a thing, just named to be muslim is more likely to blow him self than a relgiouse person from any faith , certainly he is today a khuminist, tomorrow an atheist and who knows what when he skipp his medication ..it's a mental thing in first place

Now you should stop behaving like drug addicts ...coincidence I think, and drop your sensitive blanketed opinion aside, I don't want to target any sector unless you want me to

16. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Bro you can take your holy book and shove it up your ass for all I care. I'm the idiot for not reading and following a book that was written like 1300 years ago? Its a given fact that almost all terrorists are Sunnis and you'll be hard pressed to find one Ismaili terrorist lol

17. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Bro, you forgot the zionist conspiracy theory. You're slipping.

I mean don't get me wrong, you ticked a lot of the nutjob wahhabi comments:

- Deciding for other people whether they're Muslim or not aka takfiri
    - Describing someone as shiite as if it's derogatory
    - Keeping a note pads of Islamic sins someone may have committed
    - Calling everyday people closet terrorists because they're not wahhabi enough
    - The drug addicts thing was a nice touch, a vintage classic wahhabi move.
    - Threatening religious groups to target them with whatsapp forwards
    - People who disagree have a mental condition

You were almost there! Just not enough conspiracy to meet the cut.

Now tell us, who is the leader of wahhabis? Why are you dodging this question?

18. Exiled

Exiled Member

that's predictable ,you and the other idiot ,

When your TOQIYA get exposed : you gave up on the whole thing

19. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

R0ckets03 is cool in my book.

20. Exiled

Exiled Member

Wait until he get in charge of your fate, he will expose his true intention, meanwhile enjoy him and Mathloom

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya