1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MDA is a career loser for a reason

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LosPollosHermanos, May 9, 2019.

1. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

It is interesting that Clint has shot 2 FT in the last 46 minutes of action for him. Nene has shot 8 FTs in his total 34ish minutes of time this series.

Size with physicality is drawing fouls down low. This is important because once they are in foul trouble, they have to defend differently.

No way he does it, but you could just start Nene...

2. LorneMalvo

LorneMalvo Member

He definitely lacks a feel for the game.

3. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

MDA is a great coach.

I’m not buying that he can’t win a championship he’s more than good enough.

It’s hard to win a championship but MDA is fine he’s the best coach we’ve had since Rudy and the wins and success back that up and it’s not close.

MDA is a championship coach we gotta win it but he can def get it done.

4. LorneMalvo

LorneMalvo Member

Nene won't play more than 5 minutes.

This reminds me of him benching Harrell vs the Spurs.

5. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

game 5 @ SAS and this game have infuriated me w/ regard to pringles coaching. otherwise i haven't had much gripe with him.

in last nights post game presser he was not his usual amicable self. was visibly steaming. hopefully that reflects in tomorrow nite's game