1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MCW's about to to show the world he's on Iggy's level.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by REEKO_HTOWN, Oct 24, 2018.

1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I think MCW will mesh well with Harden and the starters in these next 3 games. He handles the ball better, he sees the floor better and attacks better than Ennis. I think he will become the key to unlocking the best starting lineup.

yule C.

2. alethios

alethios Member

If we had MCW in the WCF, we would have won 4-1.

3. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

I hope MCW will mesh well with Harden and the starters in these next 3 games. I hope he will become the key to unlocking the best starting lineup.

I think MCW will play like shhit.

4. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Unless he starts knocking down threes, he is not a long term fit with the starters

ApacheWarrior and GermanRoxFan like this.
  5. YOLO

YOLO Member

mcw is terrible. quit kidding yourselves. hes 27. bounced around the league for 6 and been bad for all of them.

harden,cp3, the system aren't magicians. he was a horrible fit from day 1

6. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

He's a huge liability and I don't see him sticking in the rotation for much longer. I hope you are right of course.

#6 sammy, Oct 24, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  7. theimpossibles1

MCW... the WCF... the NBA via TNT... MDA and CP3... IDK... BRB G2G.

alethios and hakeem94 like this.
  8. HP3

HP3 Member

Man, bro I know I sometimes give you a hard time for being negative(if you even remember or care) buuuuut maaaaaan, I dont if you want MCW as your starting point for being positive haha.

That being said, I really really want you to be right.

sammy likes this.
  9. REEKO_HTOWN

He's not gonna be a starting PG. He's a wing. Expect Gordon to start this game too.

10. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

He needs to be a backdoor slasher when either Harden or Gordon drives. That's all I want him to do at this point.

hakeem94 likes this.
  11. YOLO

YOLO Member

mcw and "wing" is just cringe worthy. so what exactly is him being on the wing doing that is helping the rockets get a W. I guess it must be all that gravity hes pulling the defense towards out there. The spacing he's creating is just doing wonders to the Rockets

12. Vivi

Vivi Member

Maybe the good thing about having him out there with the starters is that he's going to handle the ball less and run/cut more.

fattz likes this.
  13. HP3

HP3 Member

Alright, lets see how it goes. We played him at wing in the preseason, if he goes back to that level of play, you'll be vindicated for sure.

14. REEKO_HTOWN

He can actually pass the ball and dribble. Something our wings haven't had since Chandler Parsons.

hakeem94 likes this.
  15. YOLO

YOLO Member

doesn't matter he can pass or dribble. hes never been some game changer in that regards. dont make it seem like hes some steve nash with the ball

16. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Defense is about intelligence and commitment. I think MCW could easily tool his game to be like an Iggy. Iggy is also horribad at threes too. So hey, there's that.

17. REEKO_HTOWN

That's the point. He doesn't have to create for anyone, he's the 4th fiddle but can at least dribble the ball to the basket. He's not a primary or secondary ball handler.

18. YOLO

YOLO Member

there is no point. he can pass and dribble doesn't mean anything when he sucks as a overall player and does not fit this team and what it does

what's he dribbling to? oh, waiting guys around the basket bc he can't shoot work a lick

ApacheWarrior and GermanRoxFan like this.
  19. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

this hyper scrub will dribble into the paint, and if he's able to avoid getting swatted by gobert, he'll just brick the layup anyways. and with regard to passing, he has some of the worst tunnel vision i've ever seen. so many times he's missing teammates wide open under the rim when he makes those headless chicken charges towards the basket

malakas likes this.
  20. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hmmmmmm !!!!!!