1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

McTaggart Delivers quotes about the Fastbreak

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by heypartner, Jan 30, 2001.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Finally we get some insight into the condition of the fastbreak, even though it is what we already knew, props to Chronicle writer Brian McTaggart for delivering a Rudy quote to confirm:

Talk about good news and bad news. The good news is they are learning. The bad news is they have to learn. Great running teams have a PG who teaches his teammates how to run. He'll run without them and point out their mistakes until they can keep up. Great running teams don't have to show their PG tape and teach HIM.

I know, I know...Patience heypartner...patience. But dammit, it's been 1 1/2 years....I want the fastbreak that I am paying the bucks to see.

Run it!! don't just watch tape. Run it, Stevie!! Make your mistakes. You need the reps. Run it!!

[This message has been edited by heypartner (edited January 30, 2001).]

2. Thanos

Thanos Member

Now, if only our guards didn´t have to adress rebounding so much and could run the floor we might see some long range passes like Barkley used to do.

Boy, do i miss good ole chuckster.

------------------
    "Dream another dream, this dream is over... Dream another dream, this dream is over... Dream another dream..." - from the Van Halen song, "The Dream is Over" (Thank you, Freak). Fitting, isn´t it?

3. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

Just think... one day knowledge will fill that heed of his.

------------------
    I keep plugging away, but I just can't get a 3 way to work on realwife.com

[This message has been edited by Achebe (edited January 30, 2001).]

4. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

If they only read your posts earlier HP, they would have a head start on fixing the transition issue, nice pick up.

------------------
    CUT Tino
    These Heaves are just getting Ridiculous!