1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

McGrady's visit to Darfur

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Saado, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Coob5

Coob5 Member

Ya dude chill.

2. jVgOwnsYou

jVgOwnsYou Contributing Member

Its good to see star athletes dedicating themselves to something much larger than themselves. I respect Mcgrady 1,000 times more after watching that video.

3. rockability71

rockability71 Member

He has been spamming the forum and posting unrelated and stupid stuffs in different threads. He claims to be a Chinese while anyone with half a brain knows he is not. What he is doing is nothing different from a fool painting his face black and saying crazy things to make fun on the African Americans. You are really a douche if you speak up for this idiot. Is he your friend or what?

4. TurtleBonzi

TurtleBonzi Member

Wth? Sorry to derail this thread, but how would you even know he isn't Chinese? Just relax, he hasn't done anything to you. If anything, I find your posts way more annoying than his.

5. redwhiteone

redwhiteone Member

That's enough everyone. While people around the world are worrying about how they will eat that day, your worrying about grammar and other minor things (as compared to this one). But it's also very annoying to comment about T-Mac's game here. There are a million other threads here about T-Mac and his game. Post there for pete's sake. This is a whole lot different than the NBA. Basketball compared here is just a "mere" game. This is life everyone. This is reality.

6. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

You're ignorant man.

TMac really showed sympathy to Darfur people.

Since I went through similar situation like people in Darfur I know how much does help mean.

Props to McGrady, that's a heart.

7. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

Guess what government is supplying resources to the guys that are killing and raping?

8. slickman120

slickman120 Member

he shouldnt have to lighten up, you just an obsessive rockets fan who doesnt know a lick of being in a professional athlets shoes. hell, i just played college sports and i felt the pressure, so only God knows what its like to struggle mentally and physically in front of millions of people. get out of houston you bum, im sick of your negativity... its starting to stink this whole city up.

9. kalmanfilter

kalmanfilter Rookie

US government was one of those governments.
    Back in 1980s CIA built training camp in Afghanistan. Uighur separatists from China were trained and obtained weapons there. 1993 or 1992, a series of auto bomb attacks happened in my auntie's town. Students had to walk miles to school because nobody wanted to ride bus. Finally some of these terrorists went to US as refugees. Western media did not reported what was going on in China until 09/11/2001....
    BTW, how many feuds/killing/raping in Asia were created by western colonists?
    Middle east, tons of
    Bangladesh
    Kashmir
    Tibet
    Kurd
    Sri Lanka
    And, more than one million were killed in Iraq in last 5 years.