1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

McCain: Obama-voters are anti-America, not real Virginian, call for investigation

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

.,.. into who is pro-America and anti-America.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3JgVR6TsbiA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3JgVR6TsbiA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yzeGtPeQZbs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yzeGtPeQZbs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/--Ed9Oe8Gvs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/--Ed9Oe8Gvs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Looks like Palin was the only one of these 3 smart enough to revise their statements. In the 24 hourse since Bachman's comments, her opponent has received over $150K in contributions from all over the country.

3. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

i guess pro-america means wanting to "kill" the other candidate.

4. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

I forgot to mention that your thread title is misleading.

5. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

True. Although I guess you could tie the campaign to the first two comments because Palin is the VP candidate and Nancy Pfotenhauer is one of McCain's senior advisers.

But Bachmann's comment shouldn't be tied to McCain in any shape or form.

6. Franchise2001

Franchise2001 Contributing Member

lol thats awesome. I might just throw another few bucks at her opponent.

This is getting freaking ridiculous. It's the same Bush mentality of "with us or against us."

If you dont believe that we need to stay in Iraq indefinitely, continue imbalanced tax policies that do not help Americans deal through flat wages and inflation, prayer in schools, pro-life policies, etc... then you aren't American.

The Republican party is starting to push on the Taliban for #1 most intolerant group in the world.

7. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

They are all McCain surrogates. They represent him. What they said, McCain said.

Republicans are arguing that they are not reponsible for McCain's crowds because there can always be a lone nut (though video evidence suggest that there are many many nuts in these crowds, and when one person goes nuts, the rest of the crowd generally seem supportive).

But these are not just supporters, they are official McCain campaign and Republican party representatives. The nuts in the crowd are merely echoing what McCain says.

You think a Republican Congresswoman goes on TV to discuss the campaign without McCain camp's OK first?

8. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

For the love of God, I don't care about Bill Ayers. That is such a pathetic excuse of a political campaign. The only people who care about Bill Ayers are people who are already voting for McCain, so what's the point of beating a dead horse?

As far as I know, Ayers never was involved in a bombing that people died in...am I wrong?

They truly have no substance in their campaign if this is ALL they have to talk about. I mean, with everything that is going on in the country, and you're less than 20 days away from the election, and you can't talk about your policies that will fix the country?

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.

9. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

It's **** like this that allows Barack to raise $100,000,000 in one month.

10. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

We need a special prosecutor on anti-American Congress members. lol

11. Bullard4Life

Bullard4Life Member

More "Southern in nature?" Why didn't Nancy Pfotenhauer just start waving a Confederate Flag and proclaim she was defending "heritage, not hate?"

12. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

There are no Obama voters who are anti-America. None

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nH5ixmT83JE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nH5ixmT83JE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

13. mc mark

The decorated Marine medic, Minister is more of an American than you'll ever hope to be Mr. I'm too important to enlist.

14. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Your one trick pony died a while back.

[​IMG]

15. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

I don't consider people who say "God D*** American" to be much of an American. Quite the opposite

sorry

16. pchan

pchan Member

We need a guy like Joseph McCarthy to start an investigation on the these anti-americans lurking in the US.

17. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

This is beautiful. The more hate these folks spread, the more undecided crowd shifts towards Obama.

Keep it coming! This is like free Ad for the Obama campaign.

The lady in the middle video knew she messed up as soon as she was asked to backtrack. Look at her facial expressions.

18. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

The worst parts of history repeating themselves right before our eyes.

Amazing.

19. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

What about Todd Palin, he is a member of a party that is Anti America.

I can't believe in the ignorance you show in your posts sometimes.

DD

20. mc mark

weak...