1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mayo for Bledsoe?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by coachbadlee, Jul 2, 2013.

1. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

So they drafted larkin with his contract, never traded marion and now want to s&t there free agent for a guaranteed contract in bledsoe? How in the hell are they supposed to get Howard?

3. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Coachbadlee, you reeeeeeeeeeeeally need to calm down about the Mavericks. As Augustus McCrae would say, "You need to relax, you're gonna get the drizzles."

Does Dallas even have his Bird rights? I thought he only signed a two-year deal there with an opt-out.

4. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

How can i be calm about the Mavs when they are gearing up just as much as we are? Yes, we are currently in a better position than they are right now, but you no how things can change. Especially with Howard.

5. rhino17

rhino17 Member

How is Bledsoe so overrated?

6. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I like Bledsoe and he has all the intangibles. Size, athleticism, solid 3 point shooter, plays some d, etc.

But when he started when CP3 was hurt, it was shocking how much that ship started steering the wrong direction. That could be an indictment of how tightly CP3 controls the ship as much as how poorly Bledsoe did, but still something to consider.

I'm with you generally. People are acting like Bledsoe is the next Harden. James had a 21 PER his last year in OKC and a lot of other things going for him that Bledsoe doesn't (Bledsoe finally cracked that 15 PER level with a 17.5 last year).

7. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

Not Harden, but he does project to be a good starter.

8. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I'm not as high on Bledsoe as most but I would trade Mayo for him.

9. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I would trade Lin for him if it were possible.

10. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Blesdoe hasn't prove much. Clippers are stingy to trade him and the hype builds.

11. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

I thought Dwight was clearly going to the Clippers?