1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Max Kellerman would choose Luka Doncic over James Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheRealist137, Jul 30, 2020.

1. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Aside from thinking kellerman is a racist. One could argue that long term choosing luka over harden might b the smarter choice to "build a team" since luka is younger and can still improve while harden is getting older but still great. But if u were like h2h at this moment who would u choose to help win a ring now, u pretty dam bias if u aint picking harden. The man is insane at the moment.

2. HardenVolumeOne

my theory is westbrook just like derrick rose before him were just pawns to keep harden and lebron from winning another mvp. The year LeBron lost to Rose his advanced stats were better, and the year Harden lost to westbrook they changed the rules to keep Harden from getting his first. Its all about controlling the narrative, If Zach Lavine had the season harden had in 2019 he would have won mvp over Giannis. Believe it or not, the nba doesnt see Harden as marketable

3. HardenVolumeOne

Harden is right there with Giannis as the best player in the league according to most if not all advanced metrics. Luka is being carried by the mavs who boasts a solid 5.5 srs when he sits, at this point in time, luka is overrated. His impact stats dont justify him being on the same level as harden. Harden is never placed in the top 5 where he belongs, meanwhile giannis despite never making a finals is always given the benefit of the doubt. The media slams harden for his perceived lack of defense but that never stopped them from almost making nash a 3x mvp or curry the first uniamous mvp. They always move the gaolpost for harden

ElPigto and D-rock like this.
  4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

MJ was dark-skinned as you put it, thought people had learned.

He was part of Pop culture.

Shaq was the same, people liked him and his weird comments.

RocketRed84 likes this.
  5. HardenVolumeOne

Thats why i said Harden would be more loved in the 90's. A guy like jokic or to a lesser extent KAT would be seen as more marketable than hakeem today

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

LMFAO. smoothie_king sending his buddies to cf's now I guess since he got banned

[​IMG]

7. HardenVolumeOne

you think im joking, but im serious, They so badly want Lavine to be a star. Look at how they pushing ingram and tatum, guys who are solid players but something you wouldnt call all-stars. If tatum, ingram, or lavine had a season like harden in 2019 and all the 50 point games, they would have had the media narrative on their side for mvp

Little Bit and D-rock like this.
  8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I would think that he doesn't really show boat and show his athleticism did play a part too.

And that he seemed too introverted, doesn't speak clearly but mumbles into his beard.

And his beard is not a mustache but an arab looking beard really early on and you know who isn't popular after 9/11? Yeah.

Kudos to him that he turned it around and into a brand.

#28 daywalker02, Jul 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
  9. YOLO

YOLO Member

you should be joking cause you sound ridiculous.

10. HardenVolumeOne

i said my part and thats that

certainly you are seeing how the media is reacting to lamar being voted number 1 over wilson and mahomnes... same thing

11. YOLO

YOLO Member

nah im good. what you're seeing is just you and makes 0 sense. good luck to you max jr.

12. Reeko

Reeko Member

13. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

So the media is upset that a black black guy was voted the top player over Mahomes? I've read media accounts saying Jackson is deserving. Is Aaron Donald a black black guy or a white black guy?

14. HardenVolumeOne

Harden is the lunchpail old school nba player, just shows up goes to work. He doesnt believe in load management. The media like tnt guys and espn bully him, try and meme him and he still just goes out and dominates, thats gotta make them feel some type of way. The media cant get into hardens head like they could get to durant and dwight.

Harden gets memed and bullied by the media, i was bullied my freshman year in high school for wearing the same clothes over and over again. I got so pissed one day i got up and hit the kid so hard i broke his orbital bone. Next thing i know i was put in handcuffs as a 14 year old. My mom had no money, but was able to raise money from our church to get me a lawyer. The most annoying thing about that whole time period was how the judge kept reseting the court dates and hoping i would plead guilty. I ended up getting offered a 1 year deferred adjudication deal and had to complete 40 hours. I did that, but i was still sent to an alternative school. The crazy thing about that was i was pretty much a lock to make the varsity team at waltrip as a freshman. I have never been in any trouble since then, but i know whats its like to be an introvert and be picked on and then get so fed up all the rage just comes out at once. This is why i will always say harden is my favorite athlete of all time

15. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Dude?

So it was colorism thing about Lamar Jackson?

Lol wut?

16. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Avril was already a star and basically retired.

D-rock and daywalker02 like this.
  17. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Still waiting on Kellerman to weigh in on what he believes Harden's manscape situation is like. Coach Nick threw down the gauntlet.

burlesk and D-rock like this.
  18. HardenVolumeOne

19. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Story same
    1. ESPN never gives ‘love’ to the Rockets
    2. Clutchfans complain but wait to see if ESPN changes their mind
    3. See 1

repeat for 30 years plus

JayGoogle, fattz and YOLO like this.
  20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Sorry to hear about bullying.

That's a lot of suck.

I think Harden got over it with millions, which were hard earned and big booties.