1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Max Kellerman said James Harden is a Choker in the Playoffs

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by N2bnfunn, Apr 22, 2019.

1. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

14/15 was hardly an underachievement. The two teams were basically evenly matched. Losing to that Portland team was not a choke.
    15/16 the entire team was a disaster. Definitely underachieved.
    16/17 The Spurs were favored to win that series so they technically didn't underachieve, but yes, they had a disastrous game against the Spurs without their best player. It was pretty crazy. Still, it was Harden and nobody against the Spurs.

plutoblue11 likes this.
  2. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

Bom diggity yum

3. jdiggidy

jdiggidy Member

4. likestohypeguy

Is someone around here still embedding all these screaming head takes from fox sports and espn? I want all the reactions today, skip and thannon, max & screamin' A.

Nadal vs Federer At Wimbledonor the first time in over a decade this morning, followed By the joker I semis! Wont be able to divert until the Herd.

BigShasta likes this.
  5. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

I feel like we got beat by better teams for the most part. The only one I cannot defend is Game 6 against the Spurs.

I'm not worried about this, too much anymore. We have another closer, now. So, the pressure is not all on Harden.

6. BeardNation13

BeardNation13 Member

I dont Max K think he is far off

Remember game 6 QUIT against Spurs at HOME without Kawhi and Parker, remember record turnover game, remember many 2/11 or something shooting games. He freezes when lights shine brightest and pressure is on

Hopefulyl Westy can help him out

@vlaurelio @Rasheed