1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Max Kellerman Believes That Rockets Is The Biggest Threat To Worriers

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by macan, Mar 4, 2019.

1. BigBum

BigBum Member

With bogut, GS is capable to sweep thunder. GS have so many guys can shut down George.
    Harden is un-defendable.
    GS have advantage in every position.

2. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

kevtse, bmelo, hakeem94 and 2 others like this.
  3. jdjd

jdjd Member

Basically it was this:

MAX: The rockets are the biggest threat IF they stay healthy and keep playing the way they are now.

SAS: That's a lot of IF'S there Max.
    I say OKC are the biggest threat IF PG plays like he did 2 months ago
    AND
    IF WB plays like he did 2 years ago.

4. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

To GS fans, Iggy is just as productive as CP.... go figure.

5. BigBum

BigBum Member

Only 3teams have threat.

By order

Harden
    Mark Gasol dominate boogie
    embiid Dominate boogie

6. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

SAS: “ I’m sorry Max the Rockets can’t win without Hunter Henry”

7. Rokman

Rokman Member

Nah, they all wrong. Lakers is biggest threat yo!! If them Lakers get it going they 'gon be dominating erbody!! I mean, it's the Lakers y'all!! They the best - no matter what.

8. riko

riko Member

Iggy played in all three of there losses this to us. We are talking about a aging vet and not some superstar

9. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

I really don't understand why people are so impressed with OKC every damn year.

They are basically the same team as last season. George had one crazy stretch where he was shooting 50% from 3 and they did a ton of winning, yet they are still gonna end up with basically the same record as last year with their tough schedule remaining.

Y2JT, DreamShook and Houstunna like this.
  10. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

OMFG here comes the Iguodala bullshit again.....Man **** Andre Iguodala

11. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Kellerman flip flops on his opinion of the Rockets more than a politician.

vince likes this.
  12. valorita

valorita Member

Rox:
    if healthy... they are the biggest threat

Okc:
    if healthy,
    If paul george plays at an unprecedented level for him in the playoffs,
    If westbrook plays at an unprecedented style and becomes nashlike in terms of shooting,
    If the mascot can shoot unicorn poop...

Literally doesn’t make sense.

13. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

I don’t think he’s playing again this year.

And even if he does

It’s going to take him weeks if not months to get back back to 80% let alone his old form.

He’s had two major injuries.

I still think he’ll be top notch on defense again he was truly elite on that level before the injury, but I don’t think that will be this year if he even comes back at all.

Imo he shouldn’t but I wouldn’t fault him or okc pushin to atleast see what he can provide come the postseason.

Okc is legit with PG13 I still don’t think their better than us tho, and they are very avg if PG13 isn’t in mvp form which I’m not sure he can keep up his play.

I watched them the last few games and Russ is as bad as ever, their going to struggle imo in the postseason.

I think Utah will beat them again if they meet in the first round.

14. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

GSW will end OKC. That much is clear. But OKC would get some good body blows in, being the physical team they are. Adams will set some hard picks on Steph and Klay, and Draymond will catch a couple of T’s over a 7 game series. That kinda stuff could help us tremendously if it’s a run up to facing us in a later round. An OKC GSW round 2 matchup is ideal.

15. BeBreezy

BeBreezy Member

I was thinking the exact same thing haha [​IMG]

16. BeBreezy

BeBreezy Member

You've hit the nail on the head. It's really frustrating to hear how media, players, and fans alike have (via lack of discussion) undermined the importance of the role Luc Mbah a Moute would have played in that WCF last year. Credit is never given to Luc when the Iguodala argument arises. Both teams were effectively missing the same role player.

Luc was our Iggy.

GSW had the advantage over us on that matchup for the first few games of the series. Iggy going down simply "evened" the playing field, at which point the Rockets were able to dominate until the additional loss of CP3 made us too shallow to hang on.

This rarely seems to make it into the narrative, though. The loss of Iggy is attributed by everyone in the Warriors organization from top to bottom ([​IMG]) as the only reason the Rockets made it as far as they did: but, the actual narrative (in my opinion) should be that the loss of Luc was the only reason we didn't finish them off in 5.

#56 BeBreezy, Mar 4, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  17. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don’t think Max Kellerman believes
    He just reads off the TelePrompter

RichieBanks likes this.
  18. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Cheese Doodles says he prefers the Warriors chances over Rockets because Rockets play ISO ball.

and yet....

....OKC has Westbrook.

CHEESE DOOOOOODLE!!!!!!

OMG DOOOOODLE DUUUUUDE!!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??!??!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!??!?!

19. jowman

jowman Member

Stats wise he’s slightly better than last year. Not an all star but still a capable role player.

Not an excuse to go down 3-2 but in a close series him soaking up minutes over the rest of their scrub bench could make a difference.

Warriors are p*****s and don’t want to overexert themselves so getting the starters quality rest without blowing a lead is helpful.

20. PhiSlammaJamma

We are all believing it. And that's a good thing. We want Golden State thinking it, we want the Rockets thinking it, and we want the fans thinking it. The reality is they have more talent, so we need to break them mentally, and keep Hardens mentality strong.

Y2JT and Houstunna like this.