1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Max Keller- Rockets can win a title this year-

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Samiam1234, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Samiam1234

Samiam1234 Member

Wait what?? Max Keller has converted to rocketism.. he is jumping on our band wagon and all it took was win 14 straight by a ridiculous margin to get him... They know we can be scarier, they know at some point Harden and Paul will be aligned and play together more efficiently that will make us lethal as hell.. they can sense it, we can sense it.. this is real..

D-rock, CCity Zero, hakeem94 and 4 others like this.
  2. s3ts

s3ts Member

media crawling back

3. s3ts

s3ts Member

hope Stephen A yelled and called him out

4. yixiixiy

yixiixiy Member

My best holiday gift: another Max Kellerman thread.

D-rock, Sajan, arabrocket and 18 others like this.
  5. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

The sky is falling lol

6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Posting on a mouth breathing monkey thread.

Poo in hand waiting to fling.

7. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

The kiss of death

8. Samiam1234

Samiam1234 Member

damn.. now steven A is backing down, and saying he needs to see us perform in the playoffs.. Why are we treated any differently.. I remember very well how much he was on OKCs bandwagon.. How OKC were talked about as favorites before even playing one game, obviously that was a dumb prediction. I also remember how KG, Pierce and Allen who were all perennial losers. When they joined forces, no one talked about how they need to see them perform in the finals.. they had a beautiful season, followed by a championship. The fact that KG had only one conference final appearance, six first round and outs, and four play off misses disappeared. The fact that Paul pace had missed more playoffs then he made also disappeared. The fact that Doc Rivers who was a loser coach prior to this was turned into a genius almost Pop level coach after that.. Houston will always be treated with disdained and thatch sad.

JHarden713 and Crashlanded19 like this.
  9. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

10. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

This is actually "Max Keller"

11. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Why is there no clip?!

don grahamleone and hakeem94 like this.
  12. chievous minniefield

chievous minniefield Contributing Member

Descendant of Helen. Solid bro.

13. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

14. Samiam1234

Samiam1234 Member

I think we are actually scaring all the media, especially when they think we have a chance to lose, and we end up blowing them out in the fourth quarter.. We came back down 14 against Portland, we were down 9 against Pelicans won both games comfortable by 7.. by the three minute mark the game was ours.. then yesterday down 8 in the 4th and by the 8 minute mark the game was ours.

D-rock likes this.
  15. oelman44

oelman44 Member

I mean I don't think its unreasonable for someone to be of the opinion they need to see us in the playoffs before immediately giving us the title...

DFWRocket and DooghMaster9 like this.
  16. IvanLCPM

IvanLCPM Member

How are these guys even allowed to be on TV? About a week ago Max Kellerman said the only team that could beat the Warriors was the Spurs. What changed in 1 week? Maybe that's exactly what they are told to do, release nonsense and have contradictory opinions all the time.

17. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

It is a weird role reversal though. Kellerman's been down on the Rockets and high on the Spurs prior to today whereas Stephen A has been the polar opposite. Now here they are switching roles. It feels too scripted, as if they're not allowed to have a consensus take.

BTW, I don't disagree that we need to see this in the postseason. But are we seriously gonna still question the Rockets' chances against the Spurs after last Friday's game? Stephen A should at least acknowledge that beatdown on national TV.

D-rock, ApacheWarrior and adw like this.
  18. Rockets4Life13

@hakeem94 just waiting for your meme

On a more serious note: i thought i died and entered another dimension when i saw that

19. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Smith said the Rockets were a top 2 seed in the west last year. NO they were not. The Rockets had 6 more losses and smaller point differential than the Spurs.This is a different year where if somehow the Rockets can maintain the 1st seed they will only have to play one of the Spurs and Warriors and they will have a war with each other if both teams are healthy. The Rockets take care of their match up in a quick series it could be game on at that point.

apollo33 likes this.
  20. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

Why do y'all keep watching this if you hate it so much?