1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Matt Schaub, please read this:

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by speedball, Jan 14, 2013.

1. speedball

speedball Contributing Member

Matt, I know you think you are through growing as a player, but listen, dude. You can still improve your quickness and agility! If you watch this short video below and practice what you see, you can escape the pocket! Now, you will need to also start using a grippy thing thing to increase the strength in your forearms so when you escape the pocket, you won't lose control of the ball. Also, you may want to increase your upper body strength and work on throwing a pass with some "zip." Oh, yeah, once you escape the pocket, it's not necessary to throw the ball out of bounds near or beyond the line of scrimmage, refs won't call intentional grounding if there is not a defender near you, they will just chuckle at your decision making skills. I'm glad your bosses believe in you and want to keep you around, but, for the fans, will you work on improving these few things? Thanks, bro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmmErRynAxo&noredirect=1

2. BubbaMac

BubbaMac Contributing Member

Thanks for the video bro. I will take a look at it after I wipe off my lipstick. Cheers, Matt

3. chrispbrown

chrispbrown Member

Damn he must be pretty sick at DDR

4. speedball

speedball Contributing Member

Yeah, that's an idea. Matt, go to the mall and play DDR all off season. You will totally be able to escape sacks. Just don't wreck it at the food court.