1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Marvel TV] Young Avengers (Disney+)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

‘Young Avengers’ Series Reportedly In Development For Disney+

[​IMG]
    A Young Avengers property has been rumored to be in the works at Marvel Studios now for quite some time. For now, it seems that speculation on if the team will appear in the MCU can come to a rest. According to the well-known insider, Daniel Richtman, a Young Avengers series is reportedly in the works over at Disney+.

READ: ‘Bumblebee’ Star Hailee Steinfeld In Talks To Play Kate Bishop In ‘Hawkeye’

The superhero insider claims that a movie could also be possible, however, the folks over at Disney and Marvel Studios really want to do a limited series for the team. He also mentions that the Champions may be involved, which could lead to Ms. Marvel joining a team after her Disney + debut.

Some notable members of the Young Avengers are Nathaniel Richards (Iron Lad), Eli Bradley (Patriot), Teddy Altman (Hulking), William Kaplan (Wiccan). Those are just a few of the biggest connections we will have to the wider MCU, luckily, the team also features two characters that would already be established characters in the MCU by the time this is ready to go.

A major heroine from the team is Kate Bishop’s Hawkeye, who we know will be in the Hawkeye series on Disney+. Ant-Man’s very own daughter, Cassandra Lang, who conveniently wasn’t apart of Thanos’ decimation, could also join the group of young heroes.

2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I'm holding on this and waiting for Jar Jar: The Legend Continues

3. Juxtaposed Jolt

4. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Young versions of anything is lame, even to kids. They better offset it with adult Wolverine or something.

5. Xerobull

It's new characters.

amaru likes this.
  6. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Yeah. But they're young. Young people are idiots.

7. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Maybe they do something good with this but zero excitement to see this direction

8. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

As an adult... I don’t get the Steinfeld attraction. I watched the trailer for that young Jane Austin thing or whatever it is she’s doing for Apple TV+. Looked horrible.

Though I generally was somewhat impressed with the Apple trailers that came out yesterday. Even the Mamoa one. Sure it’s kind of dumb story, but looked like it would be solid entertainment.

Xerobull likes this.
  9. Reeko

Reeko Member

doesn’t sound enticing tbh

10. Xerobull

Agreed. Pretty girls are a dime a dozen...they will get me to watch the initial episode but if it sucks, it sucks. However, Marvel Studios has churned out nothing but gold (maybe a strong silver a few times) with their movies so they get the benefit of the doubt until they bomb.