1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Markieff Morris signs with OKC.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jacoby, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Gray_Jay

Gray_Jay Member

Dude, why are you apologizing? If your info doesn't pan out at the end, what of it? Not like we're paying you for your observations and what your ears tell you. Teams changed their minds, it happens. We're still richer for getting to hear it.

Just keep on doing what you do, and get well.

2. ballsohard

ballsohard Member

Bro I'm a harden fan but let's be real if he was doing this 30 streak and winning it would be a different story the freak should be mvp. O fell like harden loses focus on the big picture sometimes
    Haha yea I feel that but you still have to pass the ball to keep teammates engaged and to not be so predictable to the defense. Maybe that boy shoulder hurt and he trying to avoid contact by shooting soo many 3s. I know a 60 percent harden is better than no harden.

darksoul35 and ak99999 like this.
  3. HoustonCRT

HoustonCRT Member

You have no reason to be sorry, Cod. Things constantly change in the NBA landscape. Most of us understand you just pass along the info you get, much love. That Presti really is a thorn in our side since we nabbed Harden from him.

4. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, actually I wasn't even picturing that accidental spilling of beer coming from a courtside ticket holder, but more from someone a little clumsy "wink wink" passing by.

5. yixiixiy

yixiixiy Member

Presti is a master of knowing when to getting in the game. And keeping a low profile.

6. rockets13champs

Hey Codman can you ask your ear about if Wilson Chandler will get bought out?

7. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Thank You Cod for the info. Things change last minute. Presti is really starting to piss me the F*off. The only thing I can think of that changed Morris's mind was money. Morey asked him to wait until later in the season to sign so the team could save and not go over the tax, while presti is just dropping bills from the sky. Not Morey's fault but I am boycotting Landrys for awhile.

D-rock, bballjunkie and Hakeemtheking like this.
  8. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Welp that’s a wrap there’s no one else unless you want jr Smith

bmelo likes this.
  9. bmelo

bmelo Member

Not only we stay weaker - our opposition is getting better. Just like a fastbreak after blown layup. Its double minus. And since we traded away our bad depth for luxury tax savings.... This team from wcf last year took atomic hit and now we are shitly built roster wise. Forget bout championship we arent getting past gsw or miluwakee/76 in 7 games of chucking contested 3pointers and having no depth. One injury happens and we are done

I was very dissapointed after trade deadline but hold my anger until buyout market pans out. Man they have full mle and decided Hardens prime is not worth it or just simply failed to negotiate... AGAIN

#289 bmelo, Feb 14, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  10. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

They lied.

And they had plenty of mouth pieces to spread those lies.

cheke64, slothy420, BigShasta and 3 others like this.
  11. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Once again proving what a great recruiter Patrick Patterson is.

snowconeman22 and J.R. like this.
  12. Sino rocketfan

I suppose Morris would like to play a big role in rocket's roster(and sure he would), but....considering the luxury tax issues we can't sign him until March (or repeater tax would be highly possible).
    Then Morris chose the one he can sigh now(instead of sometime in March ). After all he wouldn't know what could happen in March.
    And although I hate to admit..... Thunders appears more competitive than Rockets now....Last game against OKC was totally disaster.

13. threepointshot3

OKC probably promised him a starting gig while Tucker is probably not going to the bench .

14. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Ain't happening

15. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

speaking of feigen, what a POS and disgrace to the field of journalism. in any other major city the media would be all over tilman for going dollar store in wilt harden's prime

snowconeman22, Hakeemtheking and CHI like this.
  16. threepointshot3

What’s the record in the streak you dishonest b*stard

D-rock likes this.
  17. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Presti is still butthurt from the Harden trade, he can't let go.

ballsohard and RasaqBoi like this.
  18. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

So.... who the **** are we getting? This probably changed everything.

19. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

And now the starting lineup for Your Houston Rockets...
    And starting at power forward, from the University of Landry.... The Real Tilman MVP... Luxury Tax Savings!!!!

(feigen & tad applaud in the background)

tycoonchip, slothy420 and RasaqBoi like this.
  20. NateNate

NateNate Member

Spoiler alert: If @Codman got your hopes up and let you down with this news on something that can change by the literal minute, then you sir are in for a tough go at life.

Nothing’s promised. Live a little longer and you’ll be reminded of that a few times.

Codman, as always, those with half a brain appreciate the tidbits and your ears. I couldn’t imagine being upset about something you shared unless I went to the bank with it, placed a bet in Vegas, and lost all my money because of it.

D-rock, slothy420, Little Bit and 2 others like this.